that thing looks awesome. Sorry about your dog, that is never easy.
Update: it wasn't running when I got it, it was a PITA to load because of it.. anyways finally got some time to to put some wrenches on it. Started with a compression test , very pleased with what it popped , so onto the SOP tune up, plus fuel pump and coil, changed filters and fluids put a new battery in it and the old boy came to life! Running it around it started loading up bad ,so I pulled the carb and put one on it that I had cleaned and installed a kit in, that cleared it right up. It is a strong running unit ,appears to have been maintained on the above average end, and overall it's not bad, needed some tweaking here and there, needs some hydro hoses replaced , have a metal dash to replace the broken plastic one and a rebuilt power steering unit that will be installed , a nice hood to replace existing , and it appears the Brantley loader has ample room to replace the butt ugly stack with a OEM mounted in the horizontal position .
It got a digging test this afternoon as sadly my M.I.L 's 14 yr old German Shepard has headed to doggie heaven, Holly was a great pet, may she RIP.
Obligatory jacked up in the air pics and the final check by my in house Bolens test pilot/mechanics helper/Q.C. She says it's a keeper
Drove South , turned right
45 replies to this topic
Posted July 27, 2015 - 12:07 AM
- WrenchinOnIt said thank you