Update! Got a lot accomplished yesterday. Had to make supper so I didn't get this posted last night. It was a bit chilly and humid, so I made a temporary heat source. Used a turkey fryer and stacked some heavy steel over the burner. Fire it it and heat the steel, then cut the burner and enjoy. Worked pretty good. The 2 middle pieces are 1" thick X 2.5" bar stock. 2 chunks of 1/4" wall 2" x 2".
Brought the 2 main sections out and got those primed so they could set a while.
Broke out the tools to clean up the small parts.
With those done, I could get the primed beams ready for the White paint. (Rustoleum Self-Etching Primer and Gloss White) I use a fresh green scotch brite instead of sandpaper to scuff the primer.
Here's the depth wheel and coulter ready to install.
Here's the bottom section of the plow.