• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 simplistic OFFLINE  

simplistic
  • Member No: 69073
  • 5 Thanks
  • 5 posts

Posted April 12, 2015 - 12:32 PM

A buddy stopped by the other day and dropped off several auction bought tractors, the one is a 7119H missing a motor, a 7114S missing its starter, but will start with a rope, then there's a pair Allis B110 tractors one with a steering issue, the other is missing both side panels a fuel tank. The B110 will run with a jump start but is missing the plug out of the end of the carb and the tank leaks fuel pretty bad. The Steering is super stiff and skips when turned too fast. The lower shaft wobbles side to side but I haven't figured out how to get to the steering gears yet.

The 7114S looks promising as does the B110 if I can fix the steering.

The 7119H has oil leaks at the transaxle, oil runs out as fast as you pour it in. Its leaking from the ends of both axle tubes, and the whole transaxle looks different than the one in my 7117H.

Does anyone know if there's a fuel tank solution for the AC models?

Attached Thumbnails

• 7114-19.jpg
  • AC-B110-2.JPG

• Simpleton said thank you

#2 M.Cain OFFLINE  

M.Cain
  • Member No: 68107
  • 185 Thanks
  • 158 posts

Posted April 12, 2015 - 01:10 PM

Not a bad looking B110.

#3 boyscout862 OFFLINE  

boyscout862
  • Member No: 8923
  • 9,769 Thanks
  • 7,536 posts

Posted April 12, 2015 - 01:21 PM

Welcome to GTT. Start by downloading the manuals that you need from our Manuals Sectuion. You are allowed 3 per day for free. THe plug for the carb should be in a good rebuilding kit. Bushings and seals should be available from our sponsors. The fuel tank is a problem we all have. An automotive radiator shop should be able to fix it for you or you could learn to do it yourself. Take each project a step at a time and ask here when you have a question. Good Luck, Rick

#4 simplistic OFFLINE  

simplistic
  • 5 Thanks
  • 5 posts

Posted April 12, 2015 - 07:01 PM

Here's a few more pics.

This B110 is missing the right side battery cover and the front axle pivot is sloppy loose.

The 7114 runs but the trans slips. I need to start with a new starter and new belts.

The first B110 has a lot of rust under the battery and the side cover and part of the dash tower are rusted through. I'm thinking that maybe the steering issue may also be rust related.

The best part of the first one is the motor, it runs perfect as is, I just need to replace that carb plug for now and maybe a fresh set of points.

I think the 7119 may be parts as well, it just looks like a well used machine all over.

I do like the idea of hydraulic lift though.

The B110s came with a snow plow, one deck, and a rear dirt plow.

Attached Thumbnails

• 100_6227.JPG
  • AC-B110 (2).jpg
  • 100_6235.JPG

• Simpleton said thank you

#5 simplistic OFFLINE  

simplistic
  • 5 Thanks
  • 5 posts

Posted April 15, 2015 - 11:51 PM

What sort of price would you put on these two B110 tractors I've got here? I had a guy stop by today to look at another item I had on CL for sale and he's really interested in both of the AC tractors, plus he's got another 7119H that he's willing to toss in the deal as well.

His 7119 needs a motor but it runs as is and he says the hydro works fine with no leaks. I have a good Kohler 18hp that would bolt right in with some wiring changes.

The way I see it, I like the B110 models for the gear drive but their small and at 6' 4" tall the 7100 fits me better.

Maybe one day I'll find a straight up three speed 7116?

My thought is that with some cash and a third 7100, I'd surely have enough parts to make one really nice machine.

Both will run, the one with the deck will run as is with a battery, the other will run with a battery and fuel tank, and that has really stiff steering.
He don't want the snow plow or rear dirt plow, just the mower deck.

(Will the B110 snow plow fit the 7119?)

Since I got these for basically nothing, I really have no idea what sort of price should these sell for as they sit?

I'm not looking to get rich but I don't want to find out later that I gave them away for a song either.

#6 alec OFFLINE  

alec
  • Member No: 61353
  • 382 Thanks
  • 412 posts

Posted April 16, 2015 - 11:19 AM

gas tank ... mine is made from like 1/4 inch steel with a pipe on top and a pvc cap . It came on the tractor . it will probably last forever .

#7 simplistic OFFLINE  

simplistic
  • 5 Thanks
  • 5 posts

Posted April 16, 2015 - 07:50 PM

I thought about just making a tank but the two AC B100s have found a new home and I've got a good 7119 chassis to build on now.

I let the pair go for $500 plus the motorless 7119.

The goal now will be to mount the used motor and make one machine out of three.

Edited by simplistic, April 17, 2015 - 12:11 AM.

• alec said thank you

#8 alec OFFLINE  

alec
  • 382 Thanks
  • 412 posts

Posted April 16, 2015 - 11:47 PM

ive got a God 7119 chassis now .....

he he.. well they dont get any better than that :worshippy1:

#9 alec OFFLINE  

alec
  • 382 Thanks
  • 412 posts

Posted April 16, 2015 - 11:56 PM

might wanna throw a pillow on yer seat though ! nice tractor !!

#10 simplistic OFFLINE  

simplistic
  • 5 Thanks
  • 5 posts

Posted April 17, 2015 - 12:15 AM

Don't need a pillow now, the two ACs left today and I've got a third 7119 to work with now with a good seat.

The plan is to put the Magnum 18 in the better of the two 7119H tractors and call it a day. I may also decide to get the 7114 running just as a spare or to cut grass but the plan is to use the dirt plow behind the 7119H in the garden. I'm working on getting a decent set of used ag tires for it as well but for now, the chains will have to do.

• KennyP and alec have said thanks