• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 nglauer OFFLINE  

nglauer
  • Member No: 46660
  • 390 Thanks
  • 350 posts

Posted April 26, 2015 - 09:10 PM

BTS - do you know if the gears can be flipped in the gear box? It would be nice if it could just be spun around and a short pto shaft fabricated to operate it. Then again, the hydraulic idea sounds even better, but outside my price range. Are you going to run the lift cylinder off of the tractors front remotes? Will you be able to open your hood once everything is mounted?

Keep up the good work!
  • BTS said thank you

#17 nglauer OFFLINE  

nglauer
  • Member No: 46660
  • 390 Thanks
  • 350 posts

Posted August 02, 2015 - 04:18 PM

Any updates on your deck?
  • BTS said thank you

#18 BTS ONLINE  

BTS

Make Stuff Up

• Contributor
  • Member No: 11851
  • 2,712 Thanks
  • 1,721 posts

Posted August 02, 2015 - 11:05 PM

Any updates on your deck?

No, I was hoping to have it done for this mowing season but I ran out of time. I need to get a hydraulic pump setup on it and that's what's holding me up. I have the pump, I just need to make brackets and get it all hooked up and plumed in.

I've been very busy with work and gardening. I just finished building a cultivator and I'm getting ready to build a one way disk. Also need to rebuild my plow and put a loader on my Bolens HT23. So many things to do and no bloody time to do any of it. It's also been 5 billion degrees in the big metal shop that I do all my work in, so I haven't been doing as much work for that reason too.

Thanks for checking in :wave: