#16 BTS OFFLINE  

BTS

Make Stuff Up

• Contributor
  • Member No: 11851
  • 2,736 Thanks
  • 1,729 posts

Posted April 07, 2015 - 09:19 PM

For all my old (junk), out dated machinery, I just pull the seals out (look on youtube for how to's) and take the old seals to Napa, they can order anything you need. They got me seals for my Brantly backhoe and loader. They also got me seals for gear boxes and all kinds of other old out dated stuff.

You could probably find some online too, just make sure you measure right!

You could also go to a dealer (like cat, case, bobcat ect) and they could probably get you the right seals or tell you were to get it rebuilt at.

Good luck!

Edited by BTS, April 07, 2015 - 09:20 PM.

• Alc, Cvans, HDWildBill and 1 other said thanks

#17 HDWildBill OFFLINE  

HDWildBill

Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for your freedom.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 6354
  • 8,710 Thanks
  • 8,563 posts

Posted April 08, 2015 - 09:41 AM

For all my old (junk), out dated machinery, I just pull the seals out (look on youtube for how to's) and take the old seals to Napa, they can order anything you need. They got me seals for my Brantly backhoe and loader. They also got me seals for gear boxes and all kinds of other old out dated stuff.

You could probably find some online too, just make sure you measure right!

You could also go to a dealer (like cat, case, bobcat ect) and they could probably get you the right seals or tell you were to get it rebuilt at.

Good luck!

+1  When I have an odd ball seal or bearing I just take it to my local NAPA and i usually have it the next day if they don't have it on the self.

• Auburn David said thank you

#18 Auburn David OFFLINE  

Auburn David
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 61865
  • 2,754 Thanks
  • 1,962 posts

Posted April 08, 2015 - 10:27 AM

I will see if I can find a NAPA store close by..the one we had here in town closed a few years back and now we are stuck with nothing but Box stores.