Garden Tractor Forums banner

Wagner and Farm-Ette(s)

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  jtrojek 
#1 ·
I was at a fellow's place today and these were there. I was contemplating maybe making him an offer on them. Obviously they need work, but I don't see them around too often. If I get serious about them, I'll need to take a better look and see what all is rotten on them. I'm guessing the engines are fairly easily found if I need to fix or replace them, or am I wrong? Any idea as to what a fair price would be for them, ballpark? Be nice - he's a very nice guy. What do I need to know about these things? They're not really what I collect so I only know a little bit about them.

The Wagner:

Wood Plant Grass Automotive lighting Grille

Wood Motor vehicle Grass Plant Automotive tire

Plant community Motor vehicle Branch Wood Twig

Plant Motor vehicle Twig Branch Wood

Wood Grass Automotive tire Plant Natural material

Motor vehicle Vehicle Plant Wood Grass

Farm-Ette #1:

Plant Tire Automotive tire Wood Twig

Plant Automotive tire Wood Terrestrial plant Twig

Wheel Plant Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Wood Bumper Door

Farm-Ette #2:

Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Combat vehicle Self-propelled artillery Automotive tire

Wood Gas Machine Electrical wiring Motor vehicle

He also had this, which I'm also thinking about (okay, he has lots of stuff I'm thinking about - this is just part of it):

Tire Hood Automotive tire Wheel Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread

Attachments

See less See more
#5 · (Edited by Moderator)
That DB is nice, I think, although I don't know too much about them. It looks to be missing the odd thing here and there that I can see, and likely a few things that I didn't know it should have. He has a ton of stuff that he's going to sell, stuff more like the older garden tractor stuff that I'm into. I'm going to have to pick and choose as to what I'd like to pick up as the budget is what it is. These three are ones that I'm less familiar with but find interesting. He has a number of other things that I have my eye on, things more like what I usually am into, but I will see what he has to say about these as well ....

#6 ·
That DB is nice. He has a ton of stuff that he's going to sell, stuff more like the older garden tractor stuff that I'm into. I'm going to have to pick and choose as to what I'd like to pick up. These three are ones that I'm less familiar with but are interesting. He has a number of other things that I have my eye on....
Any Bolens stuff?

#8 ·
Any Bolens stuff?
Some, but I think most of it's spoken for. Some Ridemaster, Ride-a-Matic and walk behind stuff. I'll let you know if anything else pops up.

Hey Jamie, Nice little honey hole you found there!

The Wagner looks to me like a model 700 and by looking through the weeds, looks original and mostly there. That is a rare find indeed.

I can't comment on the others, but that Bolens sure looks cool.

Rob
Hey, Rob. The Wagner is neat. I would think it will find a home somewhere no matter what condition it's in, either for parts or to be restored.

#9 ·
Some, but I think most of it's spoken for. Some Ridemaster, Ride-a-Matic and walk behind stuff. I'll let you know if anything else pops up.

Hey, Rob. The Wagner is neat. I would think it will find a home somewhere no matter what condition it's in, either for parts or to be restored.
Would you be willing to grab the modal and serial numbers off the Ridemaster and Ride a matic stuff so I can save them to my list? Maybe a photo or two also?

#10 ·
Would you be willing to grab the modal and serial numbers off the Ridemaster and Ride a matic stuff so I can save them to my list? Maybe a photo or two also?
Sorry, it completely slipped my mind that you did that. My apologies. I will make sure I do that. I also have some friends with Ridemaster and Ride-a-Matic stuff. I'll see if I can get the model and S/N information from them too. It'll likely be a week or two before I can put all this together, but I'll PM you with the information when I have it. Have a fantastic day.

Reactions: wilberj
#12 ·
Lots of walk behind stuff, Dave. He had a few AC things too. Were you looking for anything in particular in terms of walk behinds? I can check for you. You can post it here, or just PM me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.