Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

- - - - -

Weather was awesome so I took the '72 f100 out today.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,248 Thanks
  • 15,613 posts

Posted March 09, 2010 - 06:47 PM

I couldn't pass it up, the transmission needs to come out to have the pump seals replaced but I couldn't resist the weather and a chance to take it out and charge the battery. I haven't started it in over a month and with the timing locked out at 38* it takes a little while to warm up and it is a little on the lean side when it is cooler outside.

It was hard to take a video with one hand while shifting a manual shift automatic and I also had my little girl with, she loves the truck and in the video where I romp on it in 2nd you can hear her giggling. I also missed the shift to drive on the romp because I wasn't using the ratchet.

Here is a video of it warming up:

Here is a little short video going down the road a little piece:

Here is the video romping on 2nd gear, this was also only up to about 5,500 which is when she really starts to pull and redline is 7,000 but with the little one in there I don't like to take chances.

#2 Bolens 1000 OFFLINE  

Bolens 1000

DR. Bolens

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7
  • 12,441 Thanks
  • 17,085 posts

Posted March 09, 2010 - 06:56 PM

Awesome videos!!!!!!!!:dancingbanana::dancingbanana::dancingbanana::rocker2:
Thanks for sharing them.

PS- I think I saw a speed limit sign that said 35. It shure seemed like you were going alot faster LOL:D:rofl2:

#3 Bill56 OFFLINE  

• Member No: 60
  • 839 Thanks
  • 2,179 posts

Posted March 09, 2010 - 07:27 PM

Great sounding truck and great videos!!! That little giggle made it even better!!:rofl2: