• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mtoney OFFLINE  

mtoney
  • Member No: 13665
  • 557 Thanks
  • 539 posts

Posted April 03, 2015 - 08:22 PM

Helping my coworker fix up an Allis 716 he is aquiring.  Need one of the original mufflers complete with its mounting strap/bracket and input elbow.  This is the style that is under the hood and exits to the left side when sitting in the seat.   Figure in shipping to zip code 46902.  Thanks  Mike

#2 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,650 Thanks
  • 29,840 posts

Posted April 07, 2015 - 10:58 AM

I'm pretty sure I have one that I cleaned up, painted with high heat paint, then hung up in my shop.  That's been a couple years ago, so I'll have to make sure she's still there.

#3 mtoney OFFLINE  

mtoney
  • Member No: 13665
  • 557 Thanks
  • 539 posts

Posted April 07, 2015 - 07:56 PM

Let me know and I will let my buddy know, we got the tractor running today, has a low hour kohler replacement engine in it, but a horrible flat black and flames paint job.  That will get sanded down and replaced with Allis orange with new hood decals over the next few weeks. It has the rear lift already on it, just need the lower brinly adapter part to use my sleeve hitch implements.  I got my 64 landlord back and am questioning the reasons to keep my 920 other than its neat.  Its to large for my needs, lacks rear lift and my wife cant stand the noise/stink it makes.   Mike

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Wanted