One of those days.
Posted April 01, 2015 - 08:25 AM
- hamman, tinbender7, HDWildBill and 6 others have said thanks
Posted April 01, 2015 - 08:39 AM
Better you heard the screw bounce off something at the far end of the garage....than say an intake valve...
- tinbender7 and HDWildBill have said thanks
Posted April 01, 2015 - 08:57 AM
Get a bug zapper for the barn. I enjoy hearing the snap of a bug going to its doom. Good Luck, Rick
- tinbender7 said thank you
Posted April 01, 2015 - 09:08 AM
Love those bug zappers. I also like the ones that look like tennis rackets. I use bees as my tennis ball.
- tinbender7 and boyscout862 have said thanks
Posted April 01, 2015 - 09:56 AM
Its not even warm enough for the common house fly to hatch yet up here. i would try the glue strip or a citronella candle or tiki torch to help keep them away.
- propane1 said thank you
Posted April 01, 2015 - 12:52 PM
It's to early in the day to determine if you are having one of those days.Give it some more time.
- Bill 76 and propane1 have said thanks