#1 WrenchinOnIt OFFLINE  

WrenchinOnIt
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8592
  • 2,514 Thanks
  • 732 posts

Posted March 29, 2015 - 07:57 PM

https://scranton.cra...4951749598.html

Went out to buy the soft cab today , my buddy Rick Show offered to ride along , which was much appreciated on the (10hr +) round trip. Anyways that 1250 is a fairly straight tractor, needs some work, not sure hydro bad as claims or just needs adjusted (bad case of pedal jump he said) , also told us the engine was rebuilt a couple years ago, it started right up and sounded good. He said he's owned it since the seventies. The 48" deck is in very good shape. The 1250 has the original Firestone 15" rear tires and they are flawless ( don't think I've ever seen as nice a set) just some FYI for anyone looking for a good candidate (IMO) for a resto.
  • OldBuzzard, blackjackjakexxix and boyscout862 have said thanks

#2 blackjackjakexxix OFFLINE  

blackjackjakexxix

Blackjackjakexxix

• Sponsor
  • Member No: 2194
  • 2,344 Thanks
  • 1,753 posts

Posted March 29, 2015 - 10:27 PM

Have to agree with Kevin,straight tractor,would be a nice starter tractor for anyone who wants to try a large frame out,he also has a single stage snowblower for sale,make the guy an offer on it or all three tractors,I don't think you can go wrong,as Kevin said the 48 " deck is very nice
  • boyscout862 said thank you

#3 OldBuzzard ONLINE  

OldBuzzard

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 805
  • 6,480 Thanks
  • 4,633 posts

Posted March 29, 2015 - 11:06 PM

... The 1250 has the original Firestone 15" rear tires and they are flawless ( don't think I've ever seen as nice a set) ...

Bet that they didn't look this good  :D :D :D

IMG_0295.JPG IMG_0294.JPG

Those were on the first dual wheel kit I bought.  Mounted on the wheels, but the kit was never used, so they are essentially NOS.