Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Kalamazoo Valley/Gilmore Museum Show (Southern Michigan, June 26-28)

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Talntedmrgreen OFFLINE  

Talntedmrgreen

Simplicity Enthusiast

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8186
  • 3,060 Thanks
  • 2,175 posts

Posted June 29, 2015 - 06:25 AM

Thanks for sharing....wish I had been free Sunday to go.  I waited 5 hours Saturday past when I planned to leave, and it was still raining at the show, so I finally threw in the towel and unloaded everything.  Huge bummer...heard from a couple guys who were there and they said it was 'slim pickins'.  Lots of folks packed up and left Sat morning.  From the pictures, it sure looks sparse compared to previous years, but at least they had a good Friday and Sunday for folks to enjoy.

I'll look forward to next year.  I am hoping to attend the shows at Charlton Park (near Hastings, 7/11) and Riverbend (Allendale, 7/18....Allis feature).

#17 tractorjeff ONLINE  

tractorjeff

• Member No: 5599
  • 47 Thanks
  • 35 posts

Posted June 29, 2015 - 03:07 PM

001.JPG I set-up early Friday morning but decided to leave at night because I didn't think the turnout was what it has been in the past. There were fewer exhibitors also. I'm sure Saturday would have had a better crowd if the weather cooperated. I have to drive an hour in both directions so I didn't want to chance it. I remember having to load up last year in the rain. I did hear a lot of complaints about the $12 admission but you have to remember this venue is a 1st class auto museum but $12 is high for a tractor show. Anyway I'll return next year for Saturday only. 

#18 aevansgatech OFFLINE  

aevansgatech
  • Member No: 62323
  • 213 Thanks
  • 261 posts

Posted June 29, 2015 - 03:40 PM

Wow you have some unique stuff Jeff

Too bad the attendance was down. It was my first and I was impressed

And you're absolutely right the museum itself is worth the $12. To me it was a bonus because the tractor show was awesome and the museum was first class