• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 oldiron1 OFFLINE  

oldiron1
  • Member No: 43924
  • 292 Thanks
  • 182 posts

Posted March 24, 2015 - 11:02 PM

For those not familiar, IH decided in fall of 1975 to market a lawn tractor to commemorate the bicentenial based off their model 76 (fitting I think) that they named the "Spirit of '76". There were about 3,500 total made if my memory serves me and differed from the standard model 76 by the color scheame - red, white and blue with special decals and lettering. Also different, was that they used a white padded seat and white steering wheel that are near impossible to find these days.

This one that I'm parting with is an original tractor with correct ID tag, steering wheel, seat and original mower deck. It ran well with a small amount of smoke. I exhibited it at the Red Power Roundup show in 2009 and it's been parked in the barn since so it will need a batter, carb cleaning, and just general cleaning up. 

$550 is what I need out of it and is located in Oconomowoc, WI 53066. As long as it's paid for, I can continue to store it for a reasonable amount of time. Feel free to email me at oldiron1@yahoo.com

Thanks, Rob

MicTractorPics079.jpg

MicTractorPics080.jpg

• tinbender7, boyscout862, VintageIronCollector and 4 others have said thanks

#2 oldiron1 OFFLINE  

oldiron1
  • Member No: 43924
  • 292 Thanks
  • 182 posts

Posted March 30, 2015 - 07:57 PM

Sold
  • KennyP and VintageIronCollector have said thanks