Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Attention Power King Owners Please Read!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 Coyote OFFLINE  

Coyote
  • Member No: 85017
  • 1 Thanks
  • 1 posts

Posted October 23, 2016 - 10:10 AM

Hey KennyP, would you mind sending me the same PM for ordering the thumb drive.  I just picked up a 67 jim dandy & plan on putting it back in service. 

Thanks,  Russ

• KennyP said thank you

#32 cpower2004@comcast.net OFFLINE  

cpower2004@comcast.net
  • Member No: 88431
  • 1 Thanks
  • 6 posts

Posted September 27, 2017 - 01:58 PM

I cannot remember where I have been so I willtry again. thanks for any help you can give me.  I have a 1957 economy serial number4987 on the original tag on tractor  it has 12 inch front wheels that are solid like an old chevy. the rears are 24 inch. it has 2 transmissions. no sheet metal on tunnel and no hood. has hand brakes. has a briggs engine 10 hp may not be original.has steering wheel. transmissons would not work wheh I got it. they were full of water after cleaning they work fine. engine runs great. final drives appear to be stuck as tractor will not roll. bought it at florida flywheelers meet in feb of this year. I am in Sarasota florida. my email is----cpower2004@comcast.net-----i do have pictures to post but I do not know how to do that as I am not computer savy. I have looked so many places and bought info that turned out not to be my tractor.look up florida flywheelers. it is 200 acres of farm equipment old buildings tractor pulls stationary engines large and small anything old and lots of tractors of all sizes.every hour or so they have a parade around park and anything with a engine and will roll is there restored and home built contraptions.i just retired 3 years ago and now get to play. I have a 1930 model a ford huckster-vegetable delivery truck- late 60s vw fire truck,late 60s vespas one with side car. I worked on elevators for 45 years. that's it. my name is Butch

#33 pianoman8t8 ONLINE  

pianoman8t8
  • Member No: 88481
  • 10 Thanks
  • 16 posts

Posted October 01, 2017 - 09:01 AM

I'm also interested in purchasing a drive.  Recently picked up what appears to be an early 90's model 1620.  Will post pics in the appropriate place shortly, along with S/N for reference. Thanks!

• KennyP said thank you

#34 KennyP OFFLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 35,065 Thanks
  • 44,083 posts

Posted October 01, 2017 - 11:22 AM

I'm also interested in purchasing a drive.  Recently picked up what appears to be an early 90's model 1620.  Will post pics in the appropriate place shortly, along with S/N for reference. Thanks!

Look for a PM up by your screen name!

• pianoman8t8 said thank you