#1 Gtractor ONLINE  

The Tractor Hoarder

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 782
  • 6,366 Thanks
  • 3,801 posts

Posted March 14, 2015 - 05:10 PM

After more than a year and a half, Gtractor can once again post pictures! My computor guy is virtually out of business with a long term illness so I wasn't able to fix the problem until the office gal at work told me I could get a card reader from Wally-World for a whopping $8 that would do the same thing - just a longer route. It takes about 8 minutes to load a picture but multiples don't take that much longer so I can save up to load several at once and make it pretty quick. The extra time is because the pics load huge and I have to go to paint and downsize them. Once I'm used to loading pics the long way it should get much quicker. 

This is a Power King I found sitting in the weeds last summer.  Stopped in the road and took the picture but there is not a house there.  In fact the entire place looks abandoned. 

Sure like to bring that one home!

Obviously the hood is not correct.

Edited by Gtractor, March 14, 2015 - 05:11 PM.

• NUTNDUN, KennyP, tinbender7 and 2 others have said thanks

#2 daytime dave OFFLINE  

daytime dave

Live long and prosper

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 531
  • 4,441 Thanks
  • 6,332 posts

Posted March 14, 2015 - 05:19 PM

I'm glad you can post photographs again.  I like the one you chose.  It's interesting.

I hope that PK goes home with you someday.  Get a hold of the county tax map to find the owner of the property.  Good luck.

• Gtractor and tinbender7 have said thanks