Made the window closer/openers cut all the pieces bent and drilled all the pieces and painted them up this afternoon. You can see how they work in one of the pics. I had a wiper motor that I had gotten for one of my side x side's that wouldn't work in them,that I was able to use in this cab. I laid the front window on a piece of card board and was able to figure out where to drill the holes in the front window frame. Not that I really need the wiper but because I had it I figured I may as well install it.. The weather was so nice here today that I decided to do some yard work with the Kubota. Used it to haul the flax straw off the septic system, It was nice to actually get some enjoyable seat time.