#1 Billy M OFFLINE  

Billy M
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 15999
  • 349 Thanks
  • 355 posts

Posted March 09, 2015 - 03:08 PM

http://southbend.cra...4923479266.html

Here is a New Holland S-12 Hydrostatic garden tractor that needs a engine. This is exactly the same tractor as Ariens models of similar years. This is a very large, very heavy duty well built unit and it weighs over 650 pounds even without the engine in it! It originally had a 12HP Kohler K series engine. Any K series engines from 10HP up to 16HP will bolt right in and many other horizontal engines will work with a few modifications. This unit has a huge 48" two stage snow blower made by Ariens and it was used on this unit for many years. It also comes with a 48" Ariens mower deck. This tractor has a hydrostatic transmission that works perfectly. Both the mower deck and the snowblower are in excellent condition and they will directly fit many other models of New Holland and Ariens tractors of similar years . I would sell the snowblower attachment separately for $275 if anyone is interested in just that attachment. This unit has a big 6 blade impeller and it really blows the snow a LONG WAYS! I would also sell the mower deck separately for $150 and it has a brand new set of blades on it and a nearly new spare set! These implements could also be custom fitted to other brand tractors with horizontal engines in them. I'm asking $395 or reasonable cash offer for the whole setup.

SORRY, No texts! Only real calls by real people! Thanks!

• tinbender7 and Traill95 have said thanks