Garden Tractor Forums banner

If yall know me please read this.. Road trip planned..

4K views 63 replies 25 participants last post by  Team_Green 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Im leaving Edmonton, Heading down to Wi. Then heading to Maine. Then south to Texas. I know a lot of you guys i know are along this general route. I would love to stop and say hi.. I have a very easy time line and my route is not set in stone. So.. If you are interested in a visit. Post up your name and i will pm you for your info. Thanks guys and gals.. Keep your face in the sun and rubber side down.

LEt me add this.. If you have space for a tent and a Harley in the yard i am willing to go a good ways off track to meet up..

Oldtimer Please say something if you still come here.. I have lost all contact info from you..

#3 ·
Everywhere.. This could be my final ride.. long ride anyhow.. My health is heading down hill pretty quick and im taking the bull by the horns.. I plan on 14000 miles before i head home.. Well.. Head to the west coast of Canada..

#14 ·
PM me and I'll give directions to my place and list the accommodations. Be safe my friend.
Larry.. I will be pming folks on Friday.. My lap is full of paper work.. My phone is in full use already. I need to sort a few things then move onto this part.

Reactions: tinbender7
#19 ·
If ya come down through Cincy, I have an empty house you can shack up in for the night.

Sawdust and I both live on the north side of Cincy

#21 ·
T_G, I'm so glad your here. I've wondered often what your up to. It's thoughtful of you to share yourself with us. Perhaps you can share some photos with us.

Sometimes it appears that life is tanking on us, but it's the hard times that can teach us the most. This trip can be a time of tremendous reward, if you are open to it. Just remember, all of the answers are inside of you.

Rich

#23 ·
Thanks Everyone for the invites. I'm overwhelmed buy this. It will be a few months down the road for this to happen.. I will be on my Harley.. We still have a foot of snow outside and roads are glazed over with ice. A few more things need to be taken care of before i leave.

Really.. a spot for the tent is all i need.. I prefer to stay close to my girl (my bike)..

Reactions: oldedeeres
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.