#31 UncleWillie ONLINE  

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10399
  • 12,442 Thanks
  • 7,609 posts

Posted March 01, 2015 - 01:55 PM

What I do not like is when someone gives you I do not have much money and really need it then turns around and sells it the next day,from now on if I do not get close to what I want it stays here and I will make all the money.

That reminds me of several years back when I had a car for sale. A guy showed up driving a $80k BMW, wearing all designer clothes, and $300 sunglasses. Then he offered me half of what I was asking for the car saying he couldn't afford the whole price.  I was only asking about half what it was worth anyway. I got a bit miffed and pointed out that he was pretty stupid to show up in a car worth more than my house, wearing clothes worth more than my truck, and start telling me he couldn't afford my price.

• KennyP, WNYTractorTinkerer and Oldford have said thanks

#32 wvbuzzmaster OFFLINE  

Squeaky Wheel

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1792
  • 4,492 Thanks
  • 7,341 posts

Posted March 01, 2015 - 02:25 PM

I know an old guy that burned the truck he was selling to the ground because the buyer wouldn't even give him the price of the brand new tires just put on the truck two weeks prior. The buyer thought the old guy was bluffing when he said, "I will burn the truck down before I sell it to you." The buyer forgot to factor in crazy, and the seller never did sell that truck LOL.
  • WNYTractorTinkerer and Oldford have said thanks

#33 junkyardjeff OFFLINE  

• Member No: 50084
  • 69 Thanks
  • 75 posts

Posted March 01, 2015 - 03:43 PM

I had a friend who lost his drivers license and sold me his car,when he got his license back he bugged me that he needed the car to go to work so I sold it back to him for what I payed. I seen the car at the local race track a few days later in the spectator races and came to find out he sold it the next day for about 20 dollars more then he paid me so every time he sold me something after that I told him do not even think about trying to get it back,I was pissed on that one since I really wanted to keep the car for the drivetrain. It was a 68 Buick Electra 225 with a sweet running 430 and wanted to find a Skylark to put it in or stick it in my 67 Chevy p/u.

• Oldford and toppop52 have said thanks