• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rmcshane OFFLINE  

rmcshane

• Member No: 99
  • 7 Thanks
  • 29 posts

Posted February 26, 2015 - 01:31 PM

I've got an IH Cadet 60 and an IH Cadet 85 rear engine rider mowers for sale. The Cadet 60 is a harder model to find. The body is fiberglass and is in pretty nice shape. I believe it to be a 1968 model. It has a 6hp Tecumseh engine. It will need overhauled. I have had it running and driving before. The tranny needs work, I think a roll pin broke on the output sprocket. It has one new tire I installed and a carb kit I put in he summer of 2014. It comes with a decent deck too.

The Cadet 85 didn't have an engine when I got it, so I put a nice running 16.5hp briggs pressure lubed engine on it as a fun project, but never finished it. The engine has a new ignition coil. It will need tires, a tie rod end, and some pulleys and wiring to make it run off the key. Has a nice deck too.

I'd like $200 cash for both, or I might take trades for IH Cub Cadet stuff. Please message me through GT talk. I'm located near Springville IA. Thank you.

Attached Thumbnails

• 100_2288.JPG
  • 100_2291.JPG
  • 100_2289.JPG
  • 100_2292.JPG

• Gabriel said thank you

#2 Dane in PA ONLINE  

Dane in PA

Dane in PA

• Contributor
  • Member No: 9535
  • 531 Thanks
  • 601 posts

Posted March 05, 2015 - 11:30 PM

Man, if you were closer those would be sitting in my collection. I always wanted to get my hands on a bath-tub Cub.
  • rmcshane said thank you

#3 Trav1s ONLINE  

Trav1s

Got points?

• Member No: 5472
  • 2,621 Thanks
  • 3,765 posts

Posted March 08, 2015 - 08:23 AM

I saw those on CL.  Definitely unique machines. Good luck at finding them a home.

• rmcshane said thank you

#4 rmcshane OFFLINE  

rmcshane

• Member No: 99
  • 7 Thanks
  • 29 posts

Posted March 17, 2015 - 09:41 PM

The Cadet 60 is sold, the Cadet 85 is still for sale. The Cadet 85 without the engine is now $40, and the 16.5hp B&S vertical shaft engine is priced at $175. Engine runs great, and has a new ignition coil. Feel free to contact me through GT talk with questions...thank you!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale