• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Coventry Plumber OFFLINE  

Coventry Plumber
  • Member No: 60643
  • 1,031 Thanks
  • 572 posts

Posted February 22, 2015 - 06:44 PM

Zagray farm show in CT May 1-3 2015 with host the "gathering of the Orange " at the spring show. It's a big show normally and with the Orange it should be even better.

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg

• Alc, KennyP, boyscout862 and 4 others have said thanks

#2 mtoney OFFLINE  

mtoney
  • Member No: 13665
  • 557 Thanks
  • 539 posts

Posted February 22, 2015 - 08:18 PM

Should be a great show, Went to the Gathering last year in LaPorte, IN.  It was a sea of orange!   Had a great time riding my '64 Landlord around.  We get it back in a couple years, hope to have my 920 diesel and the "64 that I am buying back from the gentleman that bought it off me.  Then I dont have to pull my wife on the sulky.  She is getting the '64 as she doesnt like diesel fumes.   Mike

• Coventry Plumber said thank you

#3 AfterShock95 OFFLINE  

AfterShock95
  • Member No: 63122
  • 420 Thanks
  • 365 posts

Posted March 28, 2015 - 10:28 AM

image.jpg
  • limebuzz and Coventry Plumber have said thanks

#4 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,456 Thanks
  • 39,686 posts

Posted March 28, 2015 - 06:14 PM

Zagray farm show in CT May 1-3 2015 with host the "gathering of the Orange " at the spring show. It's a big show normally and with the Orange it should be even better.

A bit to far for me. Hope to see lots of pics, though!

• Panzerguy and Coventry Plumber have said thanks

#5 Panzerguy OFFLINE  

Panzerguy
  • Member No: 53940
  • 650 Thanks
  • 391 posts

Posted March 29, 2015 - 10:18 AM

I was just about ready to post the info on this and see you beat me to it. Just got the QVEA/Zagray newsletter  a few days ago and it says they're expecting a pretty big turnout for this show with groups coming from as far away as the Midwest, Midsouth, possibly Florida and of course New England. Keep in mind that this show will not be limited to just big farm equipment. You Allis/Simplicity garden tractor people are strongly encouraged to show up - as are all brands of garden tractors. Space could start to get tight so try to get there Friday or early Saturday morning if possible.

AL

#6 petrj6 ONLINE  

petrj6
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 53717
  • 3,808 Thanks
  • 2,221 posts

Posted March 29, 2015 - 11:52 AM

Me and dad are going, bringing his restored b-10 with us.  see you all there.

#7 Coventry Plumber OFFLINE  

Coventry Plumber
  • Member No: 60643
  • 1,031 Thanks
  • 572 posts

Posted March 29, 2015 - 01:45 PM

I was just about ready to post the info on this and see you beat me to it. Just got the QVEA/Zagray newsletter  a few days ago and it says they're expecting a pretty big turnout for this show with groups coming from as far away as the Midwest, Midsouth, possibly Florida and of course New England. Keep in mind that this show will not be limited to just big farm equipment. You Allis/Simplicity garden tractor people are strongly encouraged to show up - as are all brands of garden tractors. Space could start to get tight so try to get there Friday or early Saturday morning if possible.

AL

Al will u be there the whole week end? I plan to come tractor less on either Sat or Sun. It should be quite the event.

#8 Panzerguy OFFLINE  

Panzerguy
  • Member No: 53940
  • 650 Thanks
  • 391 posts

Posted March 30, 2015 - 06:33 AM

Al will u be there the whole week end? I plan to come tractor less on either Sat or Sun. It should be quite the event.

Not sure yet if I'll be there for the whole weekend or not. Depends how involved I get with helping out with the rest of the show. Planning to be there at least all day Saturday if the weather is ok.