#1 glgrumpy ONLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,661 Thanks
  • 6,475 posts

Posted February 21, 2015 - 07:22 PM

Bought start/gen mounts for briggs off epay. They state for Monkey Ward 15 tractor.  I'm using it on a Speedex, I hope. This adjust part seems much diff than others. I'm now thinking it doesn't go all theway out to the front of gen to swivel, but maybe mounts to gen body back farther.  There is small one hole mount for on head bolt I think, then the swivel section that is arced, but on that end is another 90* bent metal with hole.  Anyone have a picture of there's to show me, or parts pages? Not sure if this is enough model number to find the manual or not?  OR, are there other models that have a center mount to see? Sorry, t he pix off the ad doesn't allow to save and show here.

OK, think I found a rough picture on manuals here. Looks like a Simplicity built hydro that had it on it. So is that center bolt on starter just used in place of the tapered ones that normally hold the coils in place on it? OR, is there actually another threaded hole in body on those?

Edited by glgrumpy, February 21, 2015 - 07:33 PM.

#2 boyscout862 ONLINE  

boyscout862
  • Member No: 8923
  • 9,772 Thanks
  • 7,539 posts

Posted February 21, 2015 - 08:27 PM

Look in this manual  http://gardentractor...ines-1919-1981/    You will have to look in several sections but I usually find what I need in my copy. Good Luck, Rick

• Freddie1911 said thank you