UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10399
  • 12,767 Thanks
  • 7,703 posts

Posted February 21, 2015 - 03:49 PM

Go to the main forums page and go to the bottom of the page it will give you an option to change to mobile view. I can't remember exactly how it is titled, but it is a drop down menu.

#17 HDWildBill ONLINE  

HDWildBill

Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for your freedom.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 6354
  • 8,712 Thanks
  • 8,564 posts

Posted February 21, 2015 - 04:04 PM

<p>As Willie said go to the main forum page and go to the bottom on the left side just past the white background you will see &quot;Change Theme&quot; without the quotes.&nbsp; Click on that and you will see mobile theme.&nbsp; Click on that and it should make things better for you.</p>

#18 glgrumpy ONLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,662 Thanks
  • 6,480 posts

Posted February 21, 2015 - 05:44 PM

<p>OK, went to main page off google again and get that colored home page. Scrolled down, found that link. Clicked on the Mobile version and was same as I have now. SO, maybe looking for something that isn't there???&nbsp; I'll use it that way. There is a little square at top of page that opens to the links off the page then. It goes to places for me and is fine. One says &quot;Client&quot; and nothing there, what is that? Haven't tried posting a picture yet, have to try that now.</p>

#19 glgrumpy ONLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • 6,662 Thanks
  • 6,480 posts

Posted February 21, 2015 - 05:46 PM

<p>OK, what happened?? My post is not blocked in and I'm back on puter now. Some odd lettering and such in message?? Is this Mobile pick I made gonna be making it odd for when I'm on puter now? If so, have to change back.</p>

#20 glgrumpy ONLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • 6,662 Thanks
  • 6,480 posts

Posted February 21, 2015 - 05:49 PM

Well, found a Full version bar below and went back to that and all is back to norm. Messages now look blocked in again and my personal square is back. Still has the odd lettering in places on last two messages, but rest is OK. We'll see what THIS note looks like. I Hate computers!

#21 chieffan ONLINE  

chieffan
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 62695
  • 6,166 Thanks
  • 4,507 posts

Posted August 13, 2015 - 03:05 PM

Just because you have a "smart phone" don't mean your in the 21st century.  By the same token you can be in the 21st century without have a "smart phone".  When the day comes my old flip phone don't work any more will be the day I have a new modern "NO PHONE".  No way in heck am I going from $24 for three months of service and plenty of air time to $90 a month or more just to have a stupid "Smart Phone"  and be able to walk around with a phone in one hand and poking keys with the other.