Today I started working on a new project that has been on the list for a few months now. First thing I did was haul the Squire 10 and 2 B10's to the shop where I work. I did that so I could work in a heated garage. After a lot of work we had the engines removed from both tractors along with some other parts that will need to be replaced. That was it for today, the pictures tell the rest of the story.
My plan for this tractor is to replace the bad parts and get the tractor running and driving. After that I am going to leave the tractor looking like it does now. That's why I named it the Crusty Monkey lol.