• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 adolphsson09 ONLINE  

adolphsson09
  • Member No: 9844
  • 249 Thanks
  • 316 posts

Posted February 12, 2015 - 02:16 PM

Looking for some parts for a snapper 1855 Anybody have one? 

#2 TAHOE OFFLINE  

TAHOE
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 24522
  • 6,480 Thanks
  • 4,937 posts

Posted February 12, 2015 - 02:32 PM

Good luck finding what you need.

I have one that's in parts.....all over my garage :wallbanging:  :wallbanging:  :( Gotta move it to new house so it will have to get put back together soon.

#3 Billy M OFFLINE  

Billy M
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 15999
  • 349 Thanks
  • 355 posts

Posted February 12, 2015 - 02:49 PM

Good luck finding what you need.

I have one that's in parts.....all over my garage :wallbanging:  :wallbanging:  :( Gotta move it to new house so it will have to get put back together soon.

Hey Tahoe, I saw one of those on CL in your area not too long ago.  Is that the one you got?  It was cheap.  I thougth about getting it just for the motor.

BTW...Love the "Junk" Liberty in your sig!  I have an '05, but mine is the CRD/diesel version.  Love it!  Gobs of torque and awesome MPGs!

Hope you find what you are looking for adolphsson09.  I haven't seen too many of those around.

Billy

#4 TAHOE OFFLINE  

TAHOE
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 24522
  • 6,480 Thanks
  • 4,937 posts

Posted February 12, 2015 - 03:25 PM

Hey Tahoe, I saw one of those on CL in your area not too long ago.  Is that the one you got?  It was cheap.  I thougth about getting it just for the motor.

BTW...Love the "Junk" Liberty in your sig!  I have an '05, but mine is the CRD/diesel version.  Love it!  Gobs of torque and awesome MPGs!

Hope you find what you are looking for adolphsson09.  I haven't seen too many of those around.

Billy

nope, I must've missed that one.

I got mine back in 2012, tore it apart for repair and it's still spread all over the back garage.

Carlisle huh? I'm only about 30 mins south of you off Rte 4.

Yea-JUNK!!!! good thing it's my wife's cause she loves it. I hate it cause something is always breaking!

Just got my free "rear structural enhancement" i.e. receiver hitch! 

#5 Billy M OFFLINE  

Billy M
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 15999
  • 349 Thanks
  • 355 posts

Posted February 12, 2015 - 04:45 PM

Carlisle huh? I'm only about 30 mins south of you off Rte 4.

Yea-JUNK!!!! good thing it's my wife's cause she loves it. I hate it cause something is always breaking!

Just got my free "rear structural enhancement" i.e. receiver hitch! 

Yeah...we're not too far from each other.  I've been down your way plenty of times.

I keep getting the mailers for the receiver hitch on my Liberty.  I doubt the issues really apply to diesels as the fuel it tougher to ignite, but they didn't specify on the recall.  I'll probably take it in anyway.  I've been looking for my next vehicle, but I can't find anything with 330 ft.-lbs. of torque, can pull 7,000 lbs. (7,000 overseas, 5,000 in the states...lawyers), and gets 32 MPGs!  I've been pretty lucky with mine.  I've just had normal maintenance stuff go bad.  My window regulators have even held up.  Diesel parts aren't cheap though!!

Back to topic...I did a quick search.  I only found a couple 1855s for sale.  No parts machines.

#6 stringbean40 OFFLINE  

stringbean40
  • Member No: 72805
  • 1 Thanks
  • 5 posts

Posted July 23, 2015 - 04:27 PM

Did you ever find your parts for the 1855? I do have a parts tractor. let me know what you need.

• adolphsson09 said thank you

#7 adolphsson09 ONLINE  

adolphsson09
  • 249 Thanks
  • 316 posts

Posted July 25, 2015 - 01:38 AM

Not sure what all im gonna need I am going to tear one down to the frame and rebuild it I haven't been on here in awhile and having a hard time remembering what I need Im thinking I have the 1855 with no rear pto and have collected some of the parts to convert it over pretty sure I still need the cylinder and lines Im gonna have to look if I get a chance this weekend been busy since march

#8 adolphsson09 ONLINE  

adolphsson09
  • 249 Thanks
  • 316 posts

Posted September 06, 2015 - 04:40 PM

I NEED NEED NEED NEED THE PTO SHAFT AND THE 2 DOUBLE PULLEYS FRONT AT THE ENGINE  AND REAR AT THE PTO I HAVE THE BEARING FLANGE AND COUPLER I REALLY DONT WANT TO HAVE IT MADE BUT IT CAN BE DONE

#9 NathanM OFFLINE  

NathanM
  • Member No: 74559
  • 10 Thanks
  • 18 posts

Posted September 13, 2015 - 05:51 PM

Did you ever find your parts for the 1855? I do have a parts tractor. let me know what you need.

I am looking for a dash for my MF 1655. Is yours any good?

#10 adolphsson09 ONLINE  

adolphsson09
  • 249 Thanks
  • 316 posts

Posted September 14, 2015 - 01:58 AM

I have a total of 7 of these dashes and I believe every one of them is either cracked or has pieces missing To find a good solid one is hard to do 3 of them are laying up on a shelf and the other 4 are on the tractors

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wanted