• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_hooligan_*

Guest_hooligan_*
  • Guests
  • Member No: 0
  • 0 Thanks

Posted March 08, 2010 - 10:21 PM

Well Wednesday morning we leave for Atlanta to pick up the truck we bought. They only made 433 Dodge GTX trucks, only 97 in Sublime Green, the rest were in Hemi Orange, out of the 97, only 68 were regular cab, the rest were Quad cabs. Only 43,000 original miles, most of these are in collections, The only other one I've seen for sale was going for $21,000. After the car wash totaled her Brickyard 400 Pace Car, she deserves something really nice, and really rare, just like her.
Cars for Sale: 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck SLT in CONYERS , GA 30094: Truck Details - 275351930 - AutoTrader.com

#2 Guest_James66_*

Guest_James66_*
  • Guests
  • 0 Thanks

Posted March 08, 2010 - 11:42 PM

Mike that's one sharp truck, Not my color but it's nice.

#3 Bill56 OFFLINE  

Bill56

Tractorholic

• Member No: 60
  • 839 Thanks
  • 2,179 posts

Posted March 09, 2010 - 09:32 AM

Looks like a nice truck. It's a bright color, for sure!

#4 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,273 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted March 09, 2010 - 12:16 PM

That's a decent price on it too, I like the green. I am sure she will be happy, you did good. Just don't tell her it is so you can buy more tractors LOL

#5 Guest_hooligan_*

Guest_hooligan_*
  • Guests
  • 0 Thanks

Posted March 12, 2010 - 09:27 PM

That's a decent price on it too, I like the green. I am sure she will be happy, you did good. Just don't tell her it is so you can buy more tractors LOL

We brought her home Thursday and Friday. I took this picture of Marta on the right, and Pam on the left. Pam's late husband bought this truck new and was stricken with cancer not long after that, and passed away. Were going to help keep his memory and the dream alive, Sooo, first stop was Talladega Super Speedway. It was closed, but we drove in anyway, and before security got to us and ran us off, we took a few pics. I started to make a run for the track since they were in golf carts, but I didn't want to get a lifetime ban and not be able to come back, lol

Attached Thumbnails

• DSCF1147..jpg
  • Talladega2[1]..jpg
  • Talladega ent[3]..jpg
  • Talladega[1]..jpg

#6 Bill56 OFFLINE  

Bill56

Tractorholic

• Member No: 60
  • 839 Thanks
  • 2,179 posts

Posted March 12, 2010 - 10:25 PM

Very nice truck and nice you are keeping the dream alive for Pam's husband.