Posted February 11, 2015 - 09:12 PM
- Gtractor, tinbender7, HDWildBill and 7 others have said thanks
Posted February 11, 2015 - 09:20 PM
Posted February 11, 2015 - 09:21 PM
OOOOHHHHHH you got lucky, gas and fire do not mix. glad you caught it in time. I had a friend who lost his garage and amost the house due to snow gasoline and a drop lite, he was working on the fuel tank under a van and the snow was melting of the van onto the floor. he threw the drop light under the van to be able to se and it hit the floor a little to hard and burst igniting the gas in the water, you can see where that went. bad new bears !!!!!
Edited by petrj6, February 11, 2015 - 09:23 PM.
Posted February 11, 2015 - 10:08 PM
Most of us do things that we know better not to do, but may get us at some point to a degree.
Posted February 11, 2015 - 10:41 PM
I've always been big on fuel safety. I store it all outside. I learned that lesson some 40 years ago playing with gas while burning garbage.
Lost all the hair on my face, and blew up a pot bellied stove.
Nowdays, I've had 40 years to learn about combustibles, and oxy/fuel/heat ratios.
But you can't predict what will happen all the time.
Good thing you saved it
Edited by Chopperhed, February 11, 2015 - 11:08 PM.
- tinbender7, boyscout862, Bill 76 and 1 other said thanks