Honey I'm home!
Jump to content
Posted January 14, 2013 - 07:28 AM
Posted January 15, 2013 - 04:36 AM
Posted January 15, 2013 - 12:20 PM
Posted January 15, 2013 - 06:16 PM
A woman awakes during the night to find that her husband was not in their bed.
She puts on her robe and goes down stairs to look for him. She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of
coffee in front him. He appears deep in thought, just staring at the wall. She watches as he wipes a tear from his eye and takes a sip of coffee.
"What's the matter, dear?" she whispers as she steps into the room. "Why are you down here at this time of night?"
The husband looks up, "Do you remember 20 years ago when we were dating, and you were only 17?"
he asks solemnly. The wife is touched thinking her
husband is so caring and sensitive. "Yes, I do," she replies.
The husband pauses. The words are not coming easily. "Do you remember when you father caught us in the back seat of my car?"
"Yes, I remember," says the wife, lowering herself into a chair beside
him. The husband continues..."Do you remember when he shoved a
shotgun in my face and said, "Either you marry my
daughter, or I will send you to jail for 20 years".
"I remember that too", she replies softly.
He wipes another tear from his cheek and says... "I would have gotten out today!"
Posted January 16, 2013 - 02:48 AM
Posted January 16, 2013 - 02:54 AM
Posted January 16, 2013 - 11:11 AM
Posted January 16, 2013 - 10:22 PM
^^^ That one got me- Good one, thanks .
Posted January 17, 2013 - 07:12 PM
I have seen that before, I think it was on SNL way back in the 90's
Posted January 17, 2013 - 08:49 PM
OK guys here is the answer to a life long question that we have all wondered about at one time or another
Posted January 17, 2013 - 10:06 PM
Posted January 19, 2013 - 05:51 AM
Posted January 19, 2013 - 05:54 AM
New exam for the elderly !!!And others !!!
This test will keep that dreaded disease that effects your memory at bay!
New Senior's Exam, you only need 4 correct out of 10 questions to pass.
1) How long did the Hundred Years' War last?
2) Which country makes Panama hats?
3) From which animal do we get cat gut?
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
5) What is a camel hair brush made of?
6) The Canary Islands in the Atlantic are named after what animal?
7) What was King George VI's first name?
8) What colour is a purple finch?
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
10) What is the colour of the black box in a commercial airplane?
Remember, you need only 4 correct answers to pass.
Check your answers below ....
ANSWERS TO THE QUIZ
1) How long did the Hundred Years War last? 116 years
2) Which country makes Panama hats? Ecuador
3) From which animal do we get cat gut? Sheep and Horses
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?November
5) What is a camel's hair brush made of? Squirrel fur
6) The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal? Dogs
7) What was King George VI's first name? Albert
8 ) What colour is a purple finch? Crimson
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from? New Zealand
10) What is the colour of the black box in a commercial airplane? Orange (of course)
What do you mean, you failed?
(And if you try to tell me you passed, you LIED!)