Must not have been the fridge!
I figured it was the marriage.
Jump to content
Posted August 16, 2012 - 04:12 PM
Must not have been the fridge!
Posted August 17, 2012 - 07:31 AM
Maynard, those lost westward pioneers were those who only traveled at NIGHT
Think about this one.
The Tate Watch Co., established in the 1880s in Massachusetts, wanted to expand their line of products. They decided on compasses, reasoning that the pioneers travelling west would all need one. Their watches were of excellent quality, not so their compasses. Pioneers often ended up in Canada or Mexico. Hence the expression, "He who has a Tate is lost."
Posted August 19, 2012 - 10:33 AM
Posted August 20, 2012 - 05:56 AM
Posted August 20, 2012 - 07:50 AM
Posted August 20, 2012 - 07:51 AM
Posted August 20, 2012 - 09:59 AM
Posted August 23, 2012 - 07:15 AM
Posted August 23, 2012 - 07:44 AM
Precious Maynard-There's a "T" shirt in #s 4,25 and 27
are figures of speech in which the latter part of a sentence or phrase is surprising or unexpected; frequently humorous.
1. Where there's a will, I want to be in it.
2. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on my list.
3. Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
4. If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
5. We never really grow up, we only learn how to behave in public.
6. War does not determine who is right, only who is left.
7. Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
8. They begin the evening network news with 'Good Evening,' then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
9. To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.
10. Buses stop in bus stations. Trains stop in train stations. On my desk is a work station.
11. I thought I wanted a career. Turns out I just wanted pay checks.
12. In filling out an application, where it says, 'In case of emergency, notify:' I put 'DOCTOR.'
13. I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.
14. Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.
15. Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
16. A clear conscience is the sign of a fuzzy memory.
17. You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
18. Money can't buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.
19. There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
20. I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure.
21. You're never too old to learn something stupid.
22. To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit, the target.
23. Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
24. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
25. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
26. Where there's a will, there are relatives.
27. I'm supposed to respect my elders, but its getting harder and harder for me to find one now.
Posted August 27, 2012 - 03:38 PM
Posted August 28, 2012 - 10:42 AM
Posted August 28, 2012 - 11:47 AM
Posted August 30, 2012 - 02:37 PM
Posted August 30, 2012 - 05:22 PM