33 replies to this topic

#1 Ben Hur OFFLINE  

Ben Hur
  • Member No: 67350
  • 20 Thanks
  • 10 posts

Posted February 08, 2015 - 05:13 PM

Hi all,

new guy here.  i've got a whole legion of questions.  i'll attach a bunch of pictures.  working on cleaning out my grandpa's property as he is moving and found this T75 8 ES in the barn.  apparently my grandpa had it and sold it to my dad, who intended to fix it up.  30+ years later it's still in the barn, no one has restored it, and it doesn't look like anyone will.  not trying to troll the forum and be irritating, but ultimately my dad would like to sell it to someone that would enjoy working on it.  i looked at it yesterday quite a bit and it's a fantastic bit of engineering.  unfortunately neither dad nor i have enough spare time to spend on restoration at this point.   i also have multiple attachments i'll include pictures of as well.  engine turns over by hand smoothly.  tires are definitely shot.  truthfully, curious what it might be worth.  just an idea of a fair price for the condition, also curious about the attachments.  i will probably end up listing it for sale in the classifieds section, but i would like to be more informed before i do that.  i really appreciate anyones time and help!IMG_0249.JPG IMG_0250.JPG IMG_0251.JPG IMG_0252.JPG IMG_0253.JPG [IMG_0254.JPG IMG_0255.JPG IMG_0256.JPG IMG_0257.JPG IMG_0258.JPG IMG_0259.JPG IMG_0260.JPG IMG_0261.JPG IMG_0262.JPG

• TimW, HANKG and panzersarebest have said thanks

#2 Ben Hur OFFLINE  

Ben Hur
  • 20 Thanks
  • 10 posts

Posted February 08, 2015 - 05:19 PM

i should also mention, i believe we have the user manuals for almost everything!

• panzersarebest, Coventry Plumber and robert2001 have said thanks

#3 panzersarebest OFFLINE  

panzersarebest
  • Member No: 36584
  • 523 Thanks
  • 407 posts

Posted February 08, 2015 - 05:32 PM

Welcome to GTTALK!

• Coventry Plumber said thank you

#4 HANKG ONLINE  

HANKG
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 29484
  • 4,863 Thanks
  • 2,786 posts

Posted February 08, 2015 - 05:58 PM

Welcome aboard we have some panzer guys here at GTTALK
  • panzersarebest and Coventry Plumber have said thanks

#5 glgrumpy ONLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,647 Thanks
  • 6,460 posts

Posted February 08, 2015 - 06:01 PM

Looks like quite a collection. Dirty for sure!  Lots of Panzer fellas on here to help, thanks for posting pictures.

#6 Ben Hur OFFLINE  

Ben Hur
  • 20 Thanks
  • 10 posts

Posted February 08, 2015 - 06:27 PM

Thanks guys!

#7 Coventry Plumber OFFLINE  

Coventry Plumber
  • Member No: 60643
  • 1,031 Thanks
  • 572 posts

Posted February 08, 2015 - 06:35 PM

That's a very complete tractor with lots of attachments.lots of collectors with be interested in it.In my opinion the tractors is worth around $300 to $400 in that condition. The attachments are harder to price, I think it depends on how much someone wants one of them. Locally I think you could sell for more because shipping could cost more or the same as the attachment. I'm sure someone else will help out with this one too. Good Luck
Tom
  • panzersarebest said thank you

#8 Clint OFFLINE  

Clint

• Member No: 8265
  • 411 Thanks
  • 293 posts

Posted February 08, 2015 - 07:05 PM

I missed that photo. I would say $200-300 if it's not locked up. Those are pretty rare. I would ask at least $1000 as a starting point fit the set maybe up to $1500 if you find the right buyer willing to part with cash and everything was operable . I'd pay $1000 as it sets as it would take quite a bit of work and cleaning to get everything operable again. I'm in IL about 30 minutes from St. Louis MO. I couldn't justify a trip or shipping. I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you have. Feel free to call anytime. I'd be more than
  • cootertom said thank you

#9 Clint OFFLINE  

Clint

• Member No: 8265
  • 411 Thanks
  • 293 posts

Posted February 08, 2015 - 07:05 PM

I missed that photo. I would say $200-300 if it's not locked up. Those are pretty rare. I would ask at least $1000 as a starting point fit the set maybe up to $1500 if you find the right buyer willing to part with cash and everything was operable . I'd pay $1000 as it sets as it would take quite a bit of work and cleaning to get everything operable again. I'm in IL about 30 minutes from St. Louis MO. I couldn't justify a trip or shipping. I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you have. Feel free to call anytime. I'd be more than
  • Coventry Plumber and Ben Hur have said thanks

#10 cootertom ONLINE  

cootertom
  • Member No: 59950
  • 1,326 Thanks
  • 717 posts

Posted February 08, 2015 - 07:29 PM

I would be interested but a long drive for me and lots of that white stuff on the ground I don't like. With all the bird poo on the sheet metal it may be badly pitted. One hard to find piece of equipment there. I have the same tractor except only with the snow plow and mower deck.
  • Coventry Plumber and Ben Hur have said thanks

#11 Coventry Plumber OFFLINE  

Coventry Plumber
  • Member No: 60643
  • 1,031 Thanks
  • 572 posts

Posted February 08, 2015 - 08:08 PM

I would be interested but a long drive for me and lots of that white stuff on the ground I don't like. With all the bird poo on the sheet metal it may be badly pitted. One hard to find piece of equipment there. I have the same tractor except only with the snow plow and mower deck.

This driving distance is a issue every time! Do you want to split a helicopter with me? Ok you pay 80% and I'll do 20%. Sound good?
  • cootertom said thank you

#12 cootertom ONLINE  

cootertom
  • 1,326 Thanks
  • 717 posts

Posted February 08, 2015 - 08:28 PM

This driving distance is a issue every time! Do you want to split a helicopter with me? Ok you pay 80% and I'll do 20%. Sound good?

Sounds like a good deal to me. So I take it is you pay 20% and I pay 80% of the 20% which would make 100%. I've even have myself confused now.

I'll do the drive to get the stuff I want but just not this time of year. I try and keep it to 1200 miles max but a couple has gone a little over but I also try and get at least two tractors when I do a run. Retired so that keeps me busy for a couple of days.

Edited by cootertom, February 08, 2015 - 08:34 PM.

#13 Ben Hur OFFLINE  

Ben Hur
  • 20 Thanks
  • 10 posts

Posted February 08, 2015 - 09:09 PM

Ha the 80/20 split had me lost too! It's definitely a neat tractor. Definitely very dirty as well. I'd like to get it out of my workshop, but winter obviously isn't the best time for these sorts of things.

I really appreciate your guys help!

#14 cootertom ONLINE  

cootertom
  • 1,326 Thanks
  • 717 posts

Posted February 08, 2015 - 09:13 PM

Ha the 80/20 split had me lost too! It's definitely a neat tractor. Definitely very dirty as well. I'd like to get it out of my workshop, but winter obviously isn't the best time for these sorts of things.

I really appreciate your guys help!

When the white stuff is gone I'd be interested. Shipping would be way to high for all that. One of the guys close bye may would be interested.

#15 jabelman OFFLINE  

jabelman
  • Member No: 38843
  • 1,471 Thanks
  • 1,133 posts

Posted February 08, 2015 - 09:13 PM

Where in pa are you located. I might be interested if not to far of a drive