36 replies to this topic

#31 jerseyeyes ONLINE  

jerseyeyes
  • Member No: 9906
  • 198 Thanks
  • 74 posts

Posted February 26, 2015 - 06:08 AM

•  
  • It was on craigslist this morning. Seems a little high price but looks like a nice tractor. It is in the next town to me.

reply  x prohibited[?]

Posted: 

9 hours ago  ◀ prev  next ▶  1965 john Deere 110 round fender - $1 (Freetown)

00I0I_hMhKx1DgqhY_600x450.jpg

condition: excellent
make / manufacturer: John Deere
model name / number: 110

Selling my john Deere round fender with mower deck and snow plow. Snow plow works but needs to be restored. Just got a John Deere 425 with loader attachment so don't have room in garage come spring time for it so I must sell. Asking 850 or possible trades... Ie 425 parts

Edited by jerseyeyes, February 26, 2015 - 07:48 PM.

• Coventry Plumber and Bleeding Green have said thanks

#32 Bleeding Green OFFLINE  

Bleeding Green
  • Member No: 67202
  • 53 Thanks
  • 17 posts

Posted March 05, 2015 - 08:48 PM

Thanks for the ad jerseyeyes, but I think I have to put the whole tractor idea on hold right now. I haven't been on lately, as I haven't been feeling very well lately. I recently went to the Doctor, and to my surprise, I found out that I'm 7 weeks pregnant. Mark and I are so happy, although not really planned. None the less, we are excited to finally start a family. 

I appreciate all of the help that you guys have been giving me, but for now, I think I need to start concentrate on the new baby. I'll try to keep in touch and post as I can, but with getting a spare bedroom ready for becoming a nursery, I think my time will be limited. 

Many Blessings,

Rachel 

• grnspot110, KennyP, johndeereelfman and 1 other said thanks

#33 johndeereelfman OFFLINE  

johndeereelfman

Elfin Majic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 3761
  • 5,480 Thanks
  • 2,535 posts

Posted March 05, 2015 - 08:54 PM

Wow! Congrats Rachel. This must be exciting for the both of you. We are really happy for the both of you. Enjoy yourself through this time, even through the times when you think you just can't go anymore. Times will be hard, but you'll eventually look back at this moment and cherish it all. Take your time, there will always be tractors available, and when the time is right, we'll be here to help you out again. Congrats again!

• MH81 said thank you

#34 Cat385B ONLINE  

Cat385B

Therapy CAT

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8002
  • 11,723 Thanks
  • 8,906 posts

Posted March 05, 2015 - 09:16 PM

Congrats on the news!

#35 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,440 Thanks
  • 39,678 posts

Posted March 06, 2015 - 05:33 AM

Congrats!

#36 Trav1s ONLINE  

Trav1s

Got points?

• Member No: 5472
  • 2,603 Thanks
  • 3,750 posts

Posted March 06, 2015 - 07:29 AM

Thanks for the ad jerseyeyes, but I think I have to put the whole tractor idea on hold right now. I haven't been on lately, as I haven't been feeling very well lately. I recently went to the Doctor, and to my surprise, I found out that I'm 7 weeks pregnant. Mark and I are so happy, although not really planned. None the less, we are excited to finally start a family. 

I appreciate all of the help that you guys have been giving me, but for now, I think I need to start concentrate on the new baby. I'll try to keep in touch and post as I can, but with getting a spare bedroom ready for becoming a nursery, I think my time will be limited. 

Many Blessings,

Rachel 

Congrats on the little one!  We just went through that baby surprise too - it was 20 years of marriage and not being able to have kids in our case.  Maddie was born 5 weeks early but is doing great now.  Congrats and prayers for a healthy pregnancy.

• hdg4400 said thank you

#37 jerseyeyes ONLINE  

jerseyeyes
  • Member No: 9906
  • 198 Thanks
  • 74 posts

Posted March 06, 2015 - 07:42 AM

Many Blessings,

Rachel 

Congratulations on a new little one. Hoping all goes well for you. Exciting times are ahead for you and your husband. Enjoy the ride!