Hauled it to the shop with the big tractor and loader. Took the carb off and found all kind of nasty stuff in there. Slush, dirt, water, what have you.. This is a Japanese motor and the carb is a little different. There is a brass jet screwed into the side of the tube Cannot remove the the metering jet without removing the side jet. No way would it come out. Will have to grind the end off inside the tube to allow the metering jet to come out. Bypassed that operation as I blew air through ever way I could find. Put it back together and on the machine. Fired right off and ran great. Next day I used it again to finish what I had started. After running it for an hour or so I stopped it in front of the garage. Moved some things around and an hour later it went to run it inside. Give a pull on the starter cord and the machine followed me ! Locked up solid. Literally drug it into the shop and let it set overnight. Next morning i went after it - AGAIN. Checked the oil fill and it was overfull and smelled like gas. NOT GOOD ! Drained it out, took the recoil off and it was OK. Put a socket and breaker bar on the crank shaft nut and forward it would not budge. Rolled it backwards and gas ran out the oil drain. Rolled it forward hard and gas puked out the carb. OK, I have a cylinder full of fuel. Carb came off again and found nothing in it. Back together and slide it part way over the studs and hooked up the fuel line. Turned fuel on and shortly gas was running out the carb. Took it apart again and decided the needle was not seating in the seat. Dig around in my parts drawer and found an new needle the same length. Put it on and slide the carb back on the studs with fuel hooked up. No fuel overflow. Drained the carb a couple times to make sure it would seat each time. All is good so far. Put everything back together and let it set overnight with a paper towel under it to pick up any leaks. Next morning all was good, it fired right off and ran great. Parked it and turned the fuel valve off. Got real lucky on that one. A new needle left over from another carb rebuild that had two different needles in it saved the day. A rebuild kit for this carb is $84. Needle, seat and gaskets is $24. I guess I cannot complain to loud as the motor was built in March of 91 and has been on this machine since that spring and nothing but one plug change. Sure hope it is good for another 14 years. I will be to old to follow it by then but one of the boys will have it, if any have the ambition to have a garden any more.