• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ervin Emery OFFLINE  

Ervin Emery
  • Member No: 62670
  • 3 Thanks
  • 5 posts

Posted January 23, 2015 - 10:02 AM

Does anyone on here have any Imformation on my Homelite T15 Hydro Tractor with a 52" Mower Deck and rear Hydrolics,I need parts to restore it or prices on other T15 Tractors for Sale .              Thank You.

• rustyoldjunk said thank you

#2 boyscout862 OFFLINE  

• Member No: 8923
  • 9,516 Thanks
  • 7,379 posts

Posted January 23, 2015 - 10:06 AM

Check the Manuals Section for three free downloads per day. Look under the; Allis Chalmers, Simplicity, and Others Sections. Good Luck, Rick

#3 Cat385B OFFLINE  

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8002
  • 11,343 Thanks
  • 8,689 posts

Posted January 23, 2015 - 11:03 AM

Well, I think we need some pictures or some clarification. The largest deck available for the T15 was the 48" deck, and hydraulics were not an option.

If you search the For Sale ads on this site, a T15 sold for $1,500 three years ago. It was beautiful, had new R1's on the back, new V61's on the front, a factory replacement 16 hp Briggs, electric lift, a tight bgb, and the following attachments.

Deck, grader blade, snowblower, plow, Sweepster broom, tiller, and rear pto bagger vacuum.

• Alc and sacsr have said thanks

#4 Talntedmrgreen OFFLINE  

Simplicity Enthusiast

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8186
  • 3,052 Thanks
  • 2,166 posts

Posted January 23, 2015 - 04:12 PM

I recently sold this T-16S (shuttle) for $800, with deck and blade.  It was a beautiful, all original machine.  Dropdead gorgeous, in my book, and operated like new.

Likewise, I gave $550 for this T-16H (hydro) on ebay, which was in even better shape than the one I sold (and it came with 3 other tractors, multiple attachments etc).  Moral of the story...prices vary widely.  I would think an average T15 is a $400-900 machine, depending greatly on condition.  If you think yours needs restoration, then it may be at the lower end of that range, currently.

I believe I still have a T-15 manual, and could look into scanning it in, if it's not here already.  Parts availability will be limited pretty much to used.  Ebay is a good source, or want ads.

• Texas Deere and Horse and sacsr have said thanks