• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 Panzerguy OFFLINE  

Panzerguy
  • Member No: 53940
  • 650 Thanks
  • 391 posts

Posted January 21, 2015 - 07:02 AM

These came with slight variations to the shift lever but were otherwise pretty much the same.img300.jpg img301.jpg img302.jpg Misc Panzer-2.jpg Misc Panzer-4.jpg Misc Panzer-5.jpg

• Alc, Clint and Coventry Plumber have said thanks

#17 panzerboy OFFLINE  

panzerboy
  • GTt Junior
  • Member No: 72541
  • 120 Thanks
  • 64 posts

Posted December 10, 2015 - 12:09 PM

HEY BIG AL

I GOT A SELECT O SPEED BOX FOR OR PANZER!!!!!!!!!!! :rolling: 

hope to see u next year with it mounted on my T758es with dirt plow for you to drive and plow. Also starting a youtube channel for tractor videos and likes some tips on filming and help with finding a nice video Camera. I will post pic of the speed box when I'm off work.

:wave:

#18 Panzerguy OFFLINE  

Panzerguy
  • Member No: 53940
  • 650 Thanks
  • 391 posts

Posted December 10, 2015 - 08:31 PM

These came with slight variations to the shift lever but were otherwise pretty much the same.attachicon.gifimg300.jpgattachicon.gifimg301.jpgattachicon.gifimg302.jpgattachicon.gifMisc Panzer-2.jpgattachicon.gifMisc Panzer-4.jpgattachicon.gifMisc Panzer-5.jpg

This really isn't related to Clint's topic so I'll respond in a personal email instead.

Might have been better to post it in "Misc Panzer Topics" but that's ok. No harm done.

#19 cookiemonster OFFLINE  

cookiemonster

Village Idiot

• Member No: 6338
  • 406 Thanks
  • 1,274 posts

Posted December 11, 2015 - 03:07 PM

That is a great find. Yeah, the seat has to go, but that model panzer was the best made in my opinion and the one that I wish I'd bought (in hindsight). As for the PTO box, when I was looking for one, I couldn't find one and someone said they were problematic in popping out of gear (right or wrong). So I went a little crazy and mounted a power king tranny on mine, so it's a 3 speed tranny w/ reverse. I did this not to just get a low gear, but to have a real reverse gear for using a rear mounted blade or scoop.   I would not recommend doing this, however.  I probably spent 60 hours getting that to all line up and work correctly.

If you look at the rear of my drive shaft, you'll see the box and shifter.  Honestly, if there was enough of a market and people who wanted to pay the price (a PK tranny new is hundreds of dollars), I'd make them.  9 speeds and 3 reverses is nice, I won't lie.

post-6338-0-39800700-1449863950.jpg

http://gardentractor...-1449863950.jpg