18 replies to this topic

#16 JD DANNELS OFFLINE  

JD DANNELS

Tractorholic

• Member No: 2011
  • 3,786 Thanks
  • 3,907 posts

Posted January 16, 2015 - 10:18 AM

I think that  is a modify Buford bucket, looks pretty similar.

Are you thinking of the "Or-bilt"?

http://www.or-bilt.c...ctorloader.html

It lifts higher than the Buford, but kind of hangs out front to me, looks awkward.

296181.jpg

Yes that is the one I was thinking of.  And I too wondered about it being too far ahead of the axle.

I did some more checking on the Westendorf Auto Dump and they make models to fit garden tractors and atv without hydraulics andcan be mounted front or rear.

They are out in western Iowa and build a lot of loaders and machinery for larger tractors.

There are real good videos about them on you tube but  I can not seem to get them linked?

tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMG5IDJMYdQ

Edited by JD DANNELS, January 16, 2015 - 10:21 AM.

• Alc said thank you

#17 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,661 Thanks
  • 6,475 posts

Posted January 16, 2015 - 03:12 PM

Orbit looks like for the "Green" Guys.  Does stick out there and wow, the weights on back of that one in video! Price is enough to spend on the Real thing and be a fullsize loader seems to me.  I'ld like to see that last one if someone can get a link to it.

#18 GTTinkerer OFFLINE  

GTTinkerer

GT Tinkerer

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1564
  • 1,153 Thanks
  • 1,326 posts

Posted January 16, 2015 - 07:06 PM

It definitely looks like a Buford Bucket knock-off.  The Or-blt definitely looks out of proportion on the JD 317.

#19 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,661 Thanks
  • 6,475 posts

Posted January 18, 2015 - 12:31 PM

Westendorf is quite a large company, looked at the on-line catalog. Not much there on smaller stuff. Never knew you could make so many different loaders!  Also looked at the You-tube video and that seems pretty neat, all the small stuff shown there. Lots of items showing even the front mount mower type rigs with one, kinda looks like a wheeled loader in miniature that way. Even for the 4-wheelers.  The ones that lift a little higher and use forks also, are Cat 1 fit, more like a Scut or Utility needed for that one. I didn't see any prices on small stuff or where to look at the main site.