17 replies to this topic

#16 Bill56 OFFLINE  

Bill56

Tractorholic

• Member No: 60
  • 839 Thanks
  • 2,179 posts

Posted March 09, 2010 - 07:33 PM

Okay, I'll have to give that a try sometime.

Yeah, I get them rotated on the Kodak site with no problem... just can't get them to stay that way! Gotta be a way to do it. Just have to find out how!

#17 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted March 11, 2010 - 04:49 AM

Not trying to be a smart a$$ when I say this but after rotating them in the kodak program are you clicking save? I don't know where the save button would be on the program as I don't have it but there is bound to be somewhere to click to save changes after you have rotated the picture or cropped it or anything else you may have changed.

#18 Bill56 OFFLINE  

Bill56

Tractorholic

• Member No: 60
  • 839 Thanks
  • 2,179 posts

Posted March 11, 2010 - 01:09 PM

Not trying to be a smart a$$ when I say this but after rotating them in the kodak program are you clicking save? I don't know where the save button would be on the program as I don't have it but there is bound to be somewhere to click to save changes after you have rotated the picture or cropped it or anything else you may have changed.

It's okay. :smile1: Don't worry about asking that... or anything else. If there's a way to forget to do something... I'll find it!!!
I just get so frustrated with trying to figure out this stuff.:wallbanging: I'm used to being able to pick something up, and fix it with my hands! I'll try posting some more pictures and see what happens.