• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Tmo OFFLINE  

• Contributor
  • Member No: 2023
  • 356 Thanks
  • 486 posts

Posted March 04, 2011 - 07:34 AM

I noticed there are a couple of plans for the integral hitch in the Manual Section. Be careful as those belong to Kenneth Dortch and to wfm. I'm not sure, but some of these downloads, we may not have permission to add the files here. You can find a lot of files pertaining to John Deere on wfmfiles.com. Both of these plans are found there. I know Kenneth would appreciate it if he is asked permission to add those files here. They're on wfmfiles.com for the taking anyways. WFMFiles.com

I think we should honor that and go to that site to download what's available when we can.

BYW, I'm working on plans for an integral hitch for the '65-'67 round fender 110s and 112s. I should have them done soon. I will add them here.

#2 jdslednut OFFLINE  

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 77
  • 632 Thanks
  • 834 posts

Posted March 04, 2011 - 03:58 PM

I put those files up last night and did get them from WFM. I agree with Tmo. That only makes sense. If a moderator could remove them I do think that would be best. Thanks and sorry if posting them would offend anyone, especially the creator(s). Jeff

#3 jdcrawler OFFLINE  

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1639
  • 3,165 Thanks
  • 1,720 posts

Posted March 04, 2011 - 04:29 PM

Technically .. if these plans are on wfmfiles.com and not copyrighted, then they can be posted anywhere without having to ask permission.
Kenneth Dortch certainly should not be offended if someone takes them off a free sight that he has posted them on.
I, personally, would assume that is why he posted them in the first place.

#4 wvbuzzmaster OFFLINE  

Squeaky Wheel

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1792
  • 4,492 Thanks
  • 7,341 posts

Posted March 04, 2011 - 05:11 PM

I say someone that is a member over at WFM should message Kenneth and even the admins over at WFM and just ask for clarity on any of this. Otherwise we are just "arguing" (not the right word but best i could think of) among ourselves.

#5 MH81 ONLINE  

God Bless Those Who Served

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 26,686 Thanks
  • 28,329 posts

Posted March 04, 2011 - 05:13 PM

I have done 2 things. I have attributed the files to Ken & also have removed them temporarily pending input from the other moderators. Updates will follow. Thanks to all for the information.