Bob's Lawn and Garden Tractors

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 945
  • 1,412 Thanks
  • 2,113 posts

Posted March 02, 2011 - 10:45 PM

Not sure where to put this thread so if it needs moved please do.

A friend of mine has a Yanmar deisel from a john deere 355D for sale.Now heres the story he told me on how he got it. It was from a tractor that was having motor problems.they checkout the pump and could not get it to run right so since it was under warrenty the dealer decided to replace the motor with a new one when they installed the new motor it did the same thing. They traced the problem down to a collasped fuel fuilter and they just left the new motor in.They had the pump out of the other and he bougt it from them.The pump is with it but is missing a oring.So it is a good motor and the model number is 2008D200 at least i think if i remember right.

Now the bad news it is a vertical shaft. He said it was a 20hp 2 cylinder. I have only looked at it and never looked the numbers up. He wants $200 for it.If anyone has a intrest just pm me a i will give you his number.

#2 Bolens 1000 ONLINE  

Bolens 1000

DR. Bolens

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7
  • 12,483 Thanks
  • 17,099 posts

Posted March 03, 2011 - 07:59 AM

You can also post the for sale items in the Classifieds if you would like

#3 tweckerly OFFLINE  

• Member No: 3612
  • 0 Thanks
  • 1 posts

Posted May 24, 2011 - 03:03 PM

This is the motor I have been looking for and will gladly pay him more than $200 for it. If he still has it please email me his contact number or email. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.