• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bryan 110 OFFLINE  

bryan 110
  • Member No: 52864
  • 196 Thanks
  • 250 posts

Posted December 29, 2014 - 11:38 PM

Ok so I'm looking for a new mower I wanted a ingersoll but don't want to spend that much so scratch that. The next option I have is a simplicity I looked (on web page)at the conquest and seem to like it by stats just wondering if anyone on the site has one how do you like it and would you recommend getting one?
Another thing is I see they have different tire sizes now I don't really need the 23 inch tired like most gts because my yard is flat but I am more then likely going to be doing my grandpas mowing and would like the taller tires because his yard is 90%hill and he hates the burn outs . Not saying it don't happen with bigger tires either

Pic is what I was thinking! Might change (gotta get what the wife wants)

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg

#2 Talntedmrgreen OFFLINE  

Simplicity Enthusiast

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8186
  • 3,053 Thanks
  • 2,167 posts

Posted January 04, 2015 - 10:10 PM

Id say, go give one a test run. You will love it, but Im not sure if you may love something else more. I would recommend asking over on MTF. Theres more of a new/late model following over there in the Simplicity forum.

#3 mtoney ONLINE  

• Member No: 13665
  • 549 Thanks
  • 529 posts

Posted January 27, 2015 - 08:22 PM

It is a nice tractor, we have one of them along with the top model Prestige tractor.  They are a beautiful tractor to say the least.  I would own one if I could afford it and needed to mow a good size yard.   Mike