• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 onan302 OFFLINE  

onan302

• Member No: 1006
  • 4 Thanks
  • 64 posts

Posted March 02, 2011 - 04:22 AM

I have a Cub cadet 127 and I need a mower deck mounting/hanging bracket that goes under the frame. does anyone have one they woul be willing to part or sell locally? Thanks.

#2 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted March 02, 2011 - 06:09 AM

I have a Cub cadet 127 and I need a mower deck mounting/hanging bracket that goes under the frame. does anyone have one they woul be willing to part or sell locally? Thanks.

You are talking about the whole mule drive right? There is a guy that sells on ebay that has a ton of Cub Cadet stuff and he is down in Keymar, MD. Just below Taneytown. I don't have a link but his seller name on ebay is gbhlawncare. I am sure he will privately.

#3 Tmo OFFLINE  

Tmo

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 2023
  • 356 Thanks
  • 486 posts

Posted March 02, 2011 - 06:58 AM

I think he's talking about the sub-frame for the deck. He probably would need the mule drive also.

Onan,
Be sure you get one for a narrow frame. Also be sure the notched ends that attaches to the rockshaft isn't wallowed out. Those notches (slots) tend to get worn over the years and may cause some problems when they're too worn.

#4 pattonacres OFFLINE  

pattonacres

• Sponsor
  • Member No: 1142
  • 104 Thanks
  • 46 posts

Posted March 06, 2011 - 08:56 AM

we have those parts avail. and are a site sponsor .we ship daily .call or email with exact needs . pattonacres@msn.com
www.pattonacres.com