wvbuzzmaster

Squeaky Wheel

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1792
  • 4,492 Thanks
  • 7,341 posts

Posted December 22, 2014 - 02:15 AM

I have all the parts needed to put together most of a Motomower using a few different ones. Good parts at minimum, but worth trying to rebuild. The frame is excellent, the transmission is good, the front axle and splindles excellent, hood and fenders are in good shape as well as main belt cover (missing the good ones). The steering column is frozen but should free up with heat. No engine but could give a choice on a 7 hp Briggs horizontal if wanted. A lot of value here and frame and front axle have already been painted orange. I am going to ask $250 because it is in pieces but have some other rusty pieces to throw in including a frozen up transmission and another frame. If any. Interest I can get pictures, but it's spread around my shop....

It is in my way so feel free to make reasonable offers, and no I will not ship. I am only asking what I have in the parts, as I paid 150 with shipping to get a good transaxle.

#2 jabelman OFFLINE  

jabelman
  • Member No: 38843
  • 1,472 Thanks
  • 1,134 posts

Posted December 22, 2014 - 06:03 AM

If it doesnt sell complete i would be interested insome of the parts. I have 2/3 of one left from other restorations

#3 wvbuzzmaster OFFLINE  

wvbuzzmaster

Squeaky Wheel

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1792
  • 4,492 Thanks
  • 7,341 posts

Posted December 22, 2014 - 07:25 PM

Which 2/3 do you have?

Make an offer.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale