Posted March 19, 2011 - 05:23 PM
This wouldn't have been possible, at least not as easy and as well done, without the resources of Grandpa's shop. I have and will continue to thank him...and today he offered to let me repay him by helping him repaint a truck and wrench on his friend's old motorcycles
Here's a couple shots from today, the deck is now much smoother compared to how pitted it was.
I taped the arms down so they don't move around for the time being
The knob on the mule drive came off the seat bracket. I had replaced them with nuts anyway, and the knob fit, so it worked out well
As soon as the whole rig is together and working I'll put up some more pics. I ran it today for a few minutes and it purred like a kitten. I still need a left hand tail light, a discharge chute, and a couple other odds and ends.
Posted March 19, 2011 - 07:48 PM
Posted March 19, 2011 - 07:50 PM
Posted March 19, 2011 - 07:59 PM
Posted March 26, 2011 - 09:25 AM
I put new blades on the deck, mounted it, and put on a few finishing touches, so I thought I'd add a couple pics showing the completed project.
Posted March 26, 2011 - 09:35 AM
Posted March 26, 2011 - 09:54 AM
Posted March 26, 2011 - 07:13 PM