• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16 KC9KAS OFFLINE  

KC9KAS
  • Member No: 10038
  • 4,783 Thanks
  • 4,303 posts

Posted December 18, 2014 - 06:45 PM

Enjoy your time off, and be safe over the holidays!

• TAHOE said thank you

#17 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,661 Thanks
  • 6,475 posts

Posted December 18, 2014 - 07:08 PM

Me too! I don't go back till the 12th. Extra long time this year, changing some lines at the plant to handle rear leaf springs and tires system going in, and some other sequence jobs moving around.  Isn't a UNION great! :shoot2:

• TAHOE said thank you

#18 TAHOE OFFLINE  

TAHOE
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 24522
  • 6,491 Thanks
  • 4,947 posts

Posted December 19, 2014 - 09:19 AM

WTH? We had to fuss to get the 26th off, and have to work the 2nd.

Slacker.

We expect multiple threads after the new year documenting all the projects you complete.

I said complete.

Haha...complete, yeah whatever! Got 99% of floor laid in son's new BD last night, have to run to auditor office today to do some house paperwork with mom, Bronco has to got to shop at 4 today to see what wrong with front end. Sat 8-12 /Direct TV comes, then I got to shop in the afternoon. The Sunday is Church and my family's Christmas Party. 

I have to rebuild a snow plow mount on my son's friend's 4 wheeler and convert it to a trip plow, my Sears wont' charge so that means not running for long, no winch for snow plow. I also have more remodeling to trim out boys room and put in plumbing and electric for laundry room,. drywall and finish it plus make tow custom barn doors for the boys room and laundry room. I actually hope to squeeze in a day or two to actually work on the MF1855, haven't touched it since about March this year. 

That's just the start to my list haha

I have a feeling Ole Marty will be working harder while "off work" than while at the plant!  But it's a good kind of work, and I'm sure you'll be happy to get moved.  Be careful with that back....so easy to overdo when moving so much stuff!  Merry Christmas to you & yours!

Yep I will be working hard. I have my son and his friend.... they are going to be doing the heavy lifting   :rocker2:  :D

Oh, and Marty....Josh gets Christmas Eve off, and I'm off Christmas day....that's it!  So rub it in Marty....rub it in!  :wallbanging: .....  :smilewink:

Yea sorry Daniel don't mean to rub it in. :thumbs:  I know farming is an everyday hard working job. I have rabbits, goats and chickens that have to feed every day, not your extent of work, but it's an everyday chore that can't be missed. 

• olcowhand said thank you

#19 WNYTractorTinkerer ONLINE  

WNYTractorTinkerer

Tinker Master

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 10789
  • 8,316 Thanks
  • 4,663 posts

Posted December 19, 2014 - 05:41 PM

WTH? We had to fuss to get the 26th off, and have to work the 2nd.

Slacker.

We expect multiple threads after the new year documenting all the projects you complete.

I said complete.

I'm working only the 25th & 26th until next year..  Love triple time!   :worshippy1:  Gotta work NY day too..  No rest for the weary!

#20 toomanytoys84 ONLINE  

toomanytoys84

Aaron

• Member No: 45129
  • 8,243 Thanks
  • 5,080 posts

Posted December 19, 2014 - 05:48 PM

I'm working only the 25th & 26th until next year.. Love triple time! :worshippy1: Gotta work NY day too.. No rest for the weary!

I worked every Christmas eve and Christmas day for 12 years. Loved the triple time. Now I want to sit at home and watch the kids open presents and run around like crazy
  • MH81 said thank you

#21 WNYTractorTinkerer ONLINE  

WNYTractorTinkerer

Tinker Master

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 10789
  • 8,316 Thanks
  • 4,663 posts

Posted December 19, 2014 - 05:59 PM

I worked every Christmas eve and Christmas day for 12 years. Loved the triple time. Now I want to sit at home and watch the kids open presents and run around like crazy

The difference with me is the crazy rotation of my schedule makes it only come every few years..  I'm off a lot of 'em too.  I need the $$ to catch up on some bills..  It also may be my last holiday working in my present job..  Time will tell..

#22 TAHOE OFFLINE  

TAHOE
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 24522
  • 6,491 Thanks
  • 4,947 posts

Posted December 23, 2014 - 11:36 AM

Got my recliner, TV, bed, and coffee pot at mom's house.... I say we are officially moved in :rocker2:  :D

Now the process of getting other house packed, cleaned and sold. good thing we are not rushed to get out....place looks like a house out of the movie Twister or a family that had to get out of town quick HAHA. Been doing laundry as we are there, bring over all clean clothes, getting rid of stuff as we pack. I dread even starting on the garages...oh my!!!  :(

#23 toomanytoys84 ONLINE  

toomanytoys84

Aaron

• Member No: 45129
  • 8,243 Thanks
  • 5,080 posts

Posted December 23, 2014 - 12:00 PM

I havent accomplished anything. Wife and bothkids are sick. Im hiding from the flu virus.