broken2

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 85
  • 279 Thanks
  • 425 posts

Posted February 28, 2011 - 04:53 PM

If a man speaks in the woods but there's no women around to hear him, is he still wrong?

#2 Texas Deere and Horse OFFLINE  

Texas Deere and Horse

RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1435
  • 14,464 Thanks
  • 15,392 posts

Posted February 28, 2011 - 04:56 PM

You can bet he is !!! Just ask her !!!:madhop::wallbanging::madhop::wallbanging::bigrofl:

#3 JoshBrown OFFLINE  

JoshBrown

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 1978
  • 20 Thanks
  • 277 posts

Posted February 28, 2011 - 05:13 PM

Yes!!

#4 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted February 28, 2011 - 05:28 PM

LOL. The woman is always right. That is why the two simple words go a long way in a relationship..... "yes dear"

#5 DanO OFFLINE  

DanO

Greasemonkey

• Contributor
  • Member No: 1918
  • 153 Thanks
  • 350 posts

Posted February 28, 2011 - 05:35 PM

In Resonse to your question...that's a No Brainer.... ABSOLUTELY YES...
However For Future Help In Dealing With Woman, I have a list of 9 words woman use and their TRUE Definition...I urge Every Man To Copy & Post this, as I have , Where he can read it EVERY DAY!!!!!! Good Luck, " Book 'em Dan O'"
NINE WORDS WOMEN USE

(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
(6) That's OK: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. "That's OK" means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').
(8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F-- YOU!
(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

Edited by DanO, February 28, 2011 - 05:47 PM.

#6 daytime dave OFFLINE  

daytime dave

Live long and prosper

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 531
  • 4,485 Thanks
  • 6,353 posts

Posted February 28, 2011 - 07:00 PM

:bigrofl::bigrofl::bounce::bounce::bounce::rolling::rolling::rolling:

#7 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,338 Thanks
  • 28,646 posts

Posted February 28, 2011 - 07:55 PM

:bigrofl: I am going to share this thread with my wife later, even she'll find it funny. This is a hoot guys, thanks for the laugh!

#8 Bolens 1000 OFFLINE  

Bolens 1000

DR. Bolens

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7
  • 12,703 Thanks
  • 17,209 posts

Posted February 28, 2011 - 09:11 PM

:rofl2:

#9 cranecreekdave OFFLINE  

cranecreekdave

• Member No: 2162
  • 0 Thanks
  • 3 posts

Posted February 28, 2011 - 09:23 PM

well i sure could have used this knowledge when I was younger but still copied it anyway just so's I don't forget! Some battles a man cant win and the trick is knowing which ones they are. Dirty Harry used the longer version of #4.......My granddad gave me a pearl of wisdom that I will share with you on this subject. "Don't ever try and get inside a woman's head and figure out the how,what or why of what they are thinking. Mental institutions across this nation are full of men who tried....... ;)

#10 dstaggs OFFLINE  

dstaggs

In Remembrance, RIP Dale

• RIP
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 228
  • 553 Thanks
  • 1,781 posts

Posted February 28, 2011 - 09:25 PM

You can bet he is !!! Just ask her !!!:madhop::wallbanging::madhop::wallbanging::bigrofl:

Man keep mouth shut LOL

#11 Sparky OFFLINE  

Sparky

Tractorholic

• Member No: 1574
  • 1,295 Thanks
  • 1,892 posts

Posted February 28, 2011 - 09:38 PM

My wife has a saying - YOU HAVE TO SLEEP SOMETIME!!! when I irritatate her too much :bigrofl: :bigrofl: :bigrofl: :bigrofl:

#12 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,338 Thanks
  • 28,646 posts

Posted February 28, 2011 - 10:17 PM

Dano, this is Alan's wife, Karen, and everything you wrote is the truth. Thank you for giving the men advice on what you obviously learned by trial and error. Now maybe the lives of all their wives, girlfriends, and mothers will be easier. Especially if they follow your wonderful guidelines. Great job! I'll let you know if my life gets any easier.

#13 DanO OFFLINE  

DanO

Greasemonkey

• Contributor
  • Member No: 1918
  • 153 Thanks
  • 350 posts

Posted March 01, 2011 - 12:45 AM

Dano, this is Alan's wife, Karen, and everything you wrote is the truth. Thank you for giving the men advice on what you obviously learned by trial and error. Now maybe the lives of all their wives, girlfriends, and mothers will be easier. Especially if they follow your wonderful guidelines. Great job! I'll let you know if my life gets any easier.

Karen, "I Don't Know 'Nuttin', I'm a Dummy"....But Having Grown up the only man in the house with 5 Sisters and then later having raised 3 daughters of my own, i have learned the simple art of keeping My Mouth Shut and My Ears Open........You can get quite the Education that way!
Glad you approve of My List...Allways Happy to Help a Woman is Distress....

Edited by DanO, March 01, 2011 - 12:51 AM.

#14 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted March 01, 2011 - 06:30 AM

Karen, Karen, Karen...... I can't believe ........ yes ma'am :bigrofl:

#15 powerking56 OFFLINE  

powerking56

Collector of stuff

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 359
  • 907 Thanks
  • 1,805 posts

Posted March 01, 2011 - 06:33 AM

My wife got a hoot out of the "list", said it is all true!!

yes Dear......