Bruce Dorsi

Old, but not dead -- yet!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1525
  • 3,179 Thanks
  • 2,148 posts

Posted December 17, 2014 - 10:27 AM

Disclaimer: This equipment is not mine.  ...I am helping a non-internet friend to sell his equipment. ...If you are interested, send me a private message, and I will put you in touch with the owner.  ...The picture(s) is/are not good because of the crowded conditon inside the storage shelter.

The owner was a professional mechanic (and a Corvette restorer), so the equipment was well-maintained until health issues took precedence.

Equipment is located in NJ, zip 07920, and is convenient to I-78, I-287, and HWy 202-206.

1966 Bolens model 650 tube-frame tractor with 32" mower deck and a 42" snowplow.  ...$350/obo
...This is a one-year-only tractor model, so although it is not rare, it is not common to find one in this condition.

The tractor has been stored indoors, and the owner purchased it new from our dealership in 1966. ....The tractor has been repainted in correct color-matched Bolens colors. ...The original 6hp engine was replaced.  ...The owner may have the original engine, as well.

I was told the ignition coil needs to be replaced, but the owner said he has one.

IMG_8518.JPG

IMG_8519.JPG

IMG_8520.JPG

• fogler12538 said thank you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale