• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 classic ONLINE  

classic
  • Member No: 52970
  • 3,446 Thanks
  • 1,597 posts

Posted December 14, 2014 - 08:44 PM

Someone was recently selling Briggs plug wires with this type of terminal on ebay and I no longer see them listed. I need a 15" long wire with this exact type of terminal end if anyone knows where to get one. I don't need the braided shielding on the wire as seen in the pic below, and I'm not looking for a similar terminal end since it's for my Briggs ZZ restoration. Thanks!

Attached Thumbnails

• 20141214_202951-1.jpg

• trowel said thank you

#2 superaben OFFLINE  

superaben
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 11204
  • 7,664 Thanks
  • 5,677 posts

Posted December 14, 2014 - 09:33 PM

That's a Rajah terminal end.  Try to contact John Brillman (www.brillman.com) and see what he has for you.

I have the brass thumb not style spark plug nuts in stock, and some terminals since I make my own ignition wires, but I don't stock Rajah.  Yet.

Ben W.

• trowel and classic have said thanks

#3 classic ONLINE  

classic
  • 3,446 Thanks
  • 1,597 posts

Posted December 14, 2014 - 10:03 PM

Thanks Ben, I appreciate it. I'll see what I can come up with. I believe the plug wire assembly I need is Briggs 69854 for reference.
  • superaben said thank you

#4 superaben OFFLINE  

superaben
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 11204
  • 7,664 Thanks
  • 5,677 posts

Posted December 14, 2014 - 10:36 PM

Thanks Ben, I appreciate it. I'll see what I can come up with. I believe the plug wire assembly I need is Briggs 69854 for reference.

Yep, that's the number you need.  John Brillman stocks a wire that is even 100% identical to the original cloth braided wire if your engine is old enough to use it. 

John is right over the hill from me, and he is a good honest guy.  I can beat his prices on almost anything ignition related, except for his spark plug wire sets, terminals, and custom wiring harnesses.  At that point I gave up competing.  :smilewink:

Ben W.

• classic said thank you

#5 classic ONLINE  

classic
  • 3,446 Thanks
  • 1,597 posts

Posted January 03, 2015 - 07:00 PM

Found. These plug wire assemblies are back up for sale on ebay and the seller made them 15" long for me, the length of the Briggs ZZ wire.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20150103_182039-1.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wanted