Posted December 13, 2014 - 03:21 AM
thanks, no wishes
- hamman, johndeereelfman and oldedeeres have said thanks
Posted December 13, 2014 - 03:41 AM
1) I wish all my friends had at least one wish to waste. (most of them are smart enough to make wise decisions).
2) I wish common sense was more common. (I do believe in Darwinism, sorry safety freaks, can't idiot proof everything forever).
3) I wish I could go back in time and buy the things I want to own now when they were new lol. (everyone deserves a selfish wish, sorry optimists lol).
- hamman, johndeereelfman, oldedeeres and 1 other said thanks
Posted December 13, 2014 - 10:12 AM
I can list 3 pretty easy,
1. To be Cancer FREE !!
2. To be Debt free.
3. To have enough money in the savings acct. to put both my Girls thru College with no debt when they graduate with Doctorate degrees !!
I hope you are cancer free Texas Deere Horse. Every 6 months when I go to the doctor I worry. So far it is gone, and I hope it goes away for you and never returns. Some day we may never hear that word again. That probably should of been one of my wishes.
- Texas Deere and Horse, johndeereelfman, LilysDad and 1 other said thanks
Posted December 13, 2014 - 01:33 PM
I'd have to say....
My family's health
For our politicians and world leaders to get their $hit together... ( World would be a better place )
For everyone in the world to pull their far share
- hamman, johndeereelfman and HANKG have said thanks
Posted December 13, 2014 - 03:09 PM
Peace on earth
Peace in our hearts
- johndeereelfman and LilysDad have said thanks