I had originally painted it red... But I moved the seat back... Had to re paint so I stripped it down and tried yellow... I like yellow machines... And it sticks out in the big parking lot I'm scraping..
The engine I used is a brand new 9hp 270cc OHV from princess auto..
I split open the muffler and removed the baffling, and re worked it for the stack.. The fumes from the OE muffler design was killing me. The stack is functional..
My transaxle is solid.. fresh oil in it..
It been really souped up... Lots of fixes and improvements. But this wasn't really restoration.. It was to far gone to save the details.
This project was more of an experiment to see if I could make something of nothing. And it worked..
Wheelies all day without the plow... Its flippin' hilarious...
Edited by redtherocket, December 10, 2014 - 08:37 PM.