I finally got it patched together enough to see if it was going to run OK. It did !! All gears worked fine, no shifting issues that I found. Rode it around the drive a few times to warm it up good. Then it went back in the garage. The motor is bolted down with a 3/4" board under it to hold it off the frame. Had to use a 5.25" single pulley as the motor has a 1" shaft so the pulley I picked up won't work. They don't make bushings that thin that I know of. The motor is a 13 hp JIANGDONG, Chinese to say the least. Will have to modify the side shields for the muffler on the right and the motor shield on the left. It is electric start so will have to figure out how to wire it up for dash controls. Will have to check the hood height yet and several other things before I start to clean it up and ready for a paint job. New belt will be one of the first when I get a different pulley. I may go with a single groove and run with one belt since it wont be doing any hard pulling like a thrower or tiller. Will probably have the blade on it but not sure.
Edited by chieffan, December 09, 2014 - 03:52 PM.