#16 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,660 Thanks
  • 6,474 posts

Posted December 07, 2014 - 12:35 PM

I did not find till much later, just started clicking around on things to see that there is lots of diff ways to see postings. Under your username is items to click on, that make it more related to what YOU have been doing. One of those opens up any posting you have put on or put your thoughts/writings into, and keeps them in sort of an user-time order for lack of better word. Latest stuff on top then. I use that lots more now to keep tabs on items that have left the main pages, but still wish to see results or add more items to them. Not sure if I'm just late at seeing this stuff, or if others here may not know of such things also. Is there a "tour" type of posting that I never saw that mentions all these areas to go to and what they may do for the posters? Kind of a quick run-down of how to use the site and it's links and such?

• NUTNDUN, KennyP and oldedeeres have said thanks

#17 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,440 Thanks
  • 39,677 posts

Posted December 07, 2014 - 02:04 PM

I did not find till much later, just started clicking around on things to see that there is lots of diff ways to see postings. Under your username is items to click on, that make it more related to what YOU have been doing. One of those opens up any posting you have put on or put your thoughts/writings into, and keeps them in sort of an user-time order for lack of better word. Latest stuff on top then. I use that lots more now to keep tabs on items that have left the main pages, but still wish to see results or add more items to them. Not sure if I'm just late at seeing this stuff, or if others here may not know of such things also. Is there a "tour" type of posting that I never saw that mentions all these areas to go to and what they may do for the posters? Kind of a quick run-down of how to use the site and it's links and such?

Thanks for sharing that, GL. Most folks wouldn't think to look there. I'm not sure if a video was made of that part or not. If it was, it would be found here.

• oldedeeres said thank you

#18 oldedeeres ONLINE  

oldedeeres
  • Member No: 14008
  • 5,858 Thanks
  • 3,195 posts

Posted December 07, 2014 - 02:27 PM

X7