• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 boss351c OFFLINE  

boss351c

• Member No: 268
  • 84 Thanks
  • 60 posts

Posted December 01, 2014 - 02:26 PM

I recently bought a Kubota BX sub compact tractor so it is time to sell my Case GT. It is a 1979 444 (short frame) with a K341 16hp engine in it. I installed the engine as I bought the tractor without one, and it has worked great for 3 years. Engine always starts right up, doesn't use any oil, tons of power. I installed a brand new carb when I installed the engine, removed the balance gears, and installed a new head gasket. No oil leaks, tires all hold air. Front tires are newer 4 ply ags. Rear wheel weights and tire chains (4 link). Head lights work and have good lenses. No holding valve, carrier bolts have been replaced in the rear end. Includes a 48 snow blower with all new bearings, small sprocket, chain, and idler pulleys. Mower Deck had new bearings installed when I purchased the tractor by PO. One small patch on the front, new gauge wheels.

I have a friend helping sell this for me, so please contact him through this craigslist ad:
http://saginaw.craig...4783951412.html

I also have 2 more 48" decks, a rear PTO with hardlines for a shortframe and newer hydraulic hoses for a long frame, a really nice white end drive tiller, and a bunch of misc parts available.

In another week or so I will also be ready to sell my 1979 Case 646 with a Kubota 2 cyl diesel engine. It has a 3 point hitch, holding valve, and rear PTO.

Thanks,
Patrick

• hamman and Moosetales have said thanks

#2 boss351c OFFLINE  

boss351c

• Member No: 268
  • 84 Thanks
  • 60 posts

Posted December 19, 2014 - 06:22 AM

Sold, Thanks!
  • KennyP said thank you

#3 KennyP ONLINE